Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

C/O '19 4* WDE & 4* WR/ATH on Twitter talking about coming to Ark together!

Started by FraggleHog, January 17, 2018, 11:09:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FraggleHog

Calling the Hogs from DFW

CaseyHawgDog

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."<br />- John Wayne

Hog Fan...DOH!

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

RME

rljjr

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 17, 2018, 11:40:59 am
Re-offered? Wonder what happened initially.

I think he's referring to the coaching change and that the new staff called to say he still had an offer with the Hogs. That seems the likeliest of scenarios.

FraggleHog

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on January 17, 2018, 11:40:59 am
Re-offered? Wonder what happened initially.

He might be just saying that the new staff reached out to him to let him know his scholly offer from the previous staff is still good? I know this kinda thing has happened in the past when  there is a change in the coaching staff.

FraggleHog

Quote from: rljjr on January 17, 2018, 11:52:06 am
I think he's referring to the coaching change and that the new staff called to say he still had an offer with the Hogs. That seems the likeliest of scenarios.

Beat me to if, rljjr

RME

Quote from: FraggleHog on January 17, 2018, 11:53:03 am
He might be just saying that the new staff reached out to him to let him know his scholly offer from the previous staff is still good? I know this kinda thing has happened in the past when  there is a change in the coaching staff.

Quote from: rljjr on January 17, 2018, 11:52:06 am

Yeah, y'all are both probably correct. I'm not one to dig into and overanalyze the tweets of high school recruits (I say as I do it right now), just thought that "re-offered" sounded kinda funny.

EDIT: 247Sports shows he was offered June 2017, so yeah that sounds right.

onebadrubi

Man, I already want to apologize to the kid for how bad this fan base will butcher that name along with some of the radio talking heads. Can you imagine Randy Rainwater even trying? 

Grande Puerco

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 17, 2018, 12:23:37 pm
Man, I already want to apologize to the kid for how bad this fan base will butcher that name along with some of the radio talking heads. Can you imagine Randy Rainwater even trying? 

I'd be surprised if they even got Dylan correct.

SooieGeneris

With RR it will probably come out something like HaHa Clinton-Carlos Mencia and Wyatt Dillon..
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

Paul

Quote from: FraggleHog on January 17, 2018, 11:53:03 am
like the last month

Paul

FraggleHog

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Yes, and that's the only reason he still has a job.  ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

31to6

Wonder if he is saying "we are going to the same school" as in they are both coming for a visit or as in, we are both going to commit?

WOOPIGDOOIE

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: 31to6 on January 17, 2018, 05:33:10 pm
Wonder if he is saying "we are going to the same school" as in they are both coming for a visit or as in, we are both going to commit?
he's saying he wants to play with his boy in college.

31to6

AugustaHog

Both kids are studs.  They have offers to go wherever they want.  I'm not getting my hopes up here, as lots of stuff is said on twitter.  I imagine Wright is very interested in the Hogs, as most WRs will be with Morris's offense.  Nana on the other hand is a DE and we haven't hit it out of the park with too many very high 4* DEs recently (or ever).  Having Chief and Caldwell in his ear has got to help. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: AugustaHog on January 18, 2018, 07:29:30 am
Both kids are studs.  They have offers to go wherever they want.  I'm not getting my hopes up here, as lots of stuff is said on twitter.  I imagine Wright is very interested in the Hogs, as most WRs will be with Morris's offense.  Nana on the other hand is a DE and we haven't hit it out of the park with too many very high 4* DEs recently (or ever).  Having Chief and Caldwell in his ear has got to help.
because we had darn coaches. now we have The Chief!

FraggleHog

Quote from: AugustaHog on January 18, 2018, 07:29:30 am

It definitely helps that Chief has quite the history of Putting D-Linemen in the NFL.

Pulled this list from an Aggie message board:

Bennie Logan / DT / 3 Star / 3rd Round
Michael Brockers / DT / 4 Star / 1st Round
Ego Ferguson / DT / 4 Star / 2nd Round
Drake Nevis / DT / 4 Star / 3rd Round
Morris Claiborne / CB / 3 Star / 1st Round
Patrick Peterson / CB / 5 Star / 1st Round
Tyrann Mathiue / CB / 4 Star / 3rd Round - (First round talent unfortunate off-field issues)
Brandon Taylor / SS / 4 Star / 3rd Round
Eric Reid / FS / 4 Star / 1st Round
Kevin Minter / ILB / 4 Star / 2nd Round
Sam Montgomery / DE-LB / 4 Star / 3rd Round
Barkevious Mingo / OLB / 4 Star / 1st Round
Kelvin Sheppard / ILB / 3 Star / 3rd Round
Brandon Williams / CB/ 5 Star / 3rd Round
Myles Garrett / DE / 5 Star / 1st Round (1st Pick)
Justin Evans / S / 3 Star / 2nd Round
Daeshon Hall / DE / 4 Star / 3rd Round

I don't know why any defender would ever want to play for Chief /s