Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is this guy?

Started by NuttinItUp, January 10, 2018, 08:31:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

You think they could have gotten a more recent picture. How long has it been since he has had that much hair?

NuttinItUp

For comparison, images from today's press conference:

WaltonCollege

The first picture was when he first signed his deal here Jan 1, he has aged quickly after combing through our roster.

Pudgepork

That's what hanging around male cheerleaders will do to ya.   Bet he's happy to be away from that snitzz

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Pudgepork on January 10, 2018, 08:44:09 pm
That's what hanging around male cheerleaders will do to ya.   Bet he's happy to be away from that snitzz

Heck, he didn't even have that much hair at his stop before Ag land. (LSU)

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: WaltonCollege on January 10, 2018, 08:44:01 pm
The first picture was when he first signed his deal here Jan 1, he has aged quickly after combing through our roster.
That's not right... Funny! But not right. ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: NuttinItUp on January 10, 2018, 08:31:36 pm

You think they could have gotten a more recent picture. How long has it been since he has had that much hair?
That's his senior yearbook picture.

Hogindasticks

Leave him alone.....straight no nonsense and straight to the point....I like him.

The Hawg Marshal

He used to have more hair than that. lol

RaisinHog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on January 10, 2018, 08:48:06 pm
Heck, he didn't even have that much hair at his stop before Ag land. (LSU)

BEWBS!!

WBOBO

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on January 10, 2018, 08:55:40 pm
He used to have more hair than that. lol

Chief done gone Full Tilt Boogie!
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Bash

Looks kinda like Chavis, but I don't think that's him.  I think that's Randy Beaver.  Headshot from Applebees.
The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth.

NuttinItUp

January 10, 2018, 09:12:03 pm #12 Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:40:55 pm by NuttinItUp
nm.

Someone merged an unrelated thread into this one.

bballjws2004

hoggusamoungus

A young Danny Trejo?

twistitup

He's my new hire...will be managing concessions in the new North Endzone Bar & Grill
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

LZH

Ha! +1

Quote from: Hogindasticks on January 10, 2018, 08:53:52 pm
Leave him alone.....straight no nonsense and straight to the point....I like him.

Get over yourself.

hogcards

"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

LZH

Quote from: hogcards on January 11, 2018, 06:43:43 am
He's got some big floppy utters, that's for sure.

Easy there, tiger....not everyone is into this push-ups thang.

Mjs84

+1

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Best post of 2018 so far!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: hogcards on January 11, 2018, 06:43:43 am
He's got some big floppy utters, that's for sure.
You're over here talking about his lips and we're on his udders

zane

RIP LSUfan

Sooiepride

Quote from: theFlyingHog on January 11, 2018, 07:49:37 am
You're over here talking about his lips and we're on his udders

Holy cow that was funny!  I needed that!

That pic looks like he's super concerned about something. Maybe that was taken just prior to our '98 Tenner game.
God, Family, Country, Razorbacks.

hogcards

Quote from: LZH on January 11, 2018, 06:53:27 am
Easy there, tiger....not everyone is into this push-ups thang.

I do enjoy danglers now and then.   ;)
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

theFlyingHog

This pic kinda looks like a South American politician who just noticed his wife and his girlfriend having a heated conversation behind the cameraman

livevanguy

Have you not heard of the reverse comb-over? It's not just a defensive play anymore.
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest

phadedhawg

hahahahahahaha

Hoggish1

Just look at the eyes.  They don't change with the hair...

I like his hair now.  Doesn't worry about fixing it.  More time to coach the D.

Oklahawg

Quote from: livevanguy on January 11, 2018, 01:07:58 pm
Have you not heard of the reverse comb-over? It's not just a defensive play anymore.

They do call him the chief...just not commander in chief.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

As he loses hair he begins to look more like the lost Chong brother. Tommy, Cheech, and John.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

LRHawg

hogcards

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona