Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You know who he is

Started by Champs04, January 11, 2018, 02:32:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Champs04

You hate him if he is losing, you love him if he is winning. He isn't going to change his coaching you are always going to get the same run in circles offense and blank looks in timeouts so get on or get off and quit the griping you can't have it both ways.

99toLife

Quote from: Champs04 on January 11, 2018, 02:32:01 pm
You hate him if he is losing, you love him if he is winning. He isn't going to change his coaching you are always going to get the same run in circles offense and blank looks in timeouts so get on or get off and quit the griping you can't have it both ways.

Yep- Mike is Mike.. Good guy decent/good coach, but he is and always will be Mike.

hogsanity

I don't love him even when they are winning because I know what's coming. The win against TN was fun because of how they won it, but it was a harbinger of what has since transpired. Barford and MAcon both had to be supermen to win that game, and since then they have only been pretty good.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

razorpimp

Quote from: Champs04 on January 11, 2018, 02:32:01 pm

Do I call Mike names? Yes because I'm frustrated with the product on the court and his stubbornness

But I will always be thankful that Mike came to the university and at least got us back to being competitive, now with that said its time for him to go, his time has ran its course.  Let's throw some money at a real coach and get this train back on the track!

The OTR

We don't deserve s big name coach.  Mike runs a clean program and wins 20 plus a year.  That is all we're gonna get from this program until he retires.  No use in trying to come up with a new coach.  Mike will be here as long as he wants to be here...and that's all you need to know.

hobhog

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 11, 2018, 05:50:24 pm
We don't deserve s big name coach.  Mike runs a clean program and wins 20 plus a year.  That is all we're gonna get from this program until he retires.  No use in trying to come up with a new coach.  Mike will be here as long as he wants to be here...and that's all you need to know.

Why?

BigHog396

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 11, 2018, 05:50:24 pm
This might be the single most ignorant statement I have EVER seen on Hogville!  I hope there was a large serving of sarcasm in that post.

The OTR

Quote from: BigHog396 on January 11, 2018, 06:23:02 pm
This might be the single most ignorant statement I have EVER seen on Hogville!  I hope there was a large serving of sarcasm in that post.

Single most ignorant statement you have ever seen on Hogville?  Really?  I fire off three or four doozies per day that are more ignorant than that.

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 11, 2018, 07:59:18 pm
Single most ignorant statement you have ever seen on Hogville?  Really?  I fire off three or four doozies per day that are more ignorant than that.

I like it.  It's the "You think that's stupid...you ain't seen nothin' yet!" approach. 

I wasn't even going to look at Jump Ball this year, because it's like what I always called a broken record, but for these whippersnappers, I guess it's a scratched CD. 

Either way...Mike coaches exactly the same every year, every game, every minute.  We make shots and give 110% on defense, we are a handful.  Anything less than that, and we stink. 

Anyone see it any differently?  Great coaches don't put up with that.  You dog it on defense...you're on the bench until you decide to play right.  I have never seen more guys get blown by on the perimeter than I have in the past three games.  They aren't even moving their feet.  To be blunt...it looks like we have a few guys who have a case of the NBAitis.  They're headed for the D league at best if they can't turn it around.   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

upperdeck_hawg

Mike = nice guy but only a decent coach. Let's get a real coach.
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

SRV

That's message board gold right there.
We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

BigHog396

Nice... very nice!

I haven't spent much time on here in ages, so I guess I'll have to go back to see what other nuggets of knowledge you have left around!