Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collegiate Officiating Stinks

Started by ShadowHawg, January 11, 2018, 08:39:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowHawg

I love to watch college basketball. Have since I was a kid.

It's getting more difficult each passing year because officiating has become ridiculous. With all the calls these fools make, you rarely see a traveling call. I go games at a time without seeing one. In the rare instances you see one ina game, I promise you won't see more than 3 called in a given game.

It amazes me how players are so good these days that they almost never travel, carry the ball, or get called for blocking when setting up to try to take a charge.

The worst part is watching a bunch of guys with little man complex, striped shirts, and whistles, gesticulating and sprinting 50 ft to make to make a simple out of bounds or timeout call.

And yes Hogsanity, I have refereed. I have reffed a state championship game. How about you?

Officials aren't part of the spectacle that is a college basketball game. Someone make it stop!

That is all.

Dropkick

Hogsanity will be here soon to straighten you out.

Breems

Refsanity triggered.

Anticipation calls are ridiculous these days. They need to go back and watch the NC game last year and do something to make sure that never happens again. Ruined my favorite sporting event of the year.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

ShadowHawg