Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Historic loss

Started by hobhog, January 11, 2018, 12:43:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hobhog

Please......lets move on

Tejano Jawg

I got home at the halftime...so thankfully I only saw HALF of the historic loss.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

alohawg

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on January 11, 2018, 01:19:42 am
I got home at the halftime...so thankfully I only saw HALF of the historic loss.

Lucky you, the 1st half was a mess like I ain't never seen shooting %18 and failing in every aspect. CJ himself shot two open three air balls followed by Macons. Worst half I've ever seen of Arkansas bball.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: alohawg on January 11, 2018, 01:37:34 am
Lucky you, the 1st half was a mess like I ain't never seen shooting %18 and failing in every aspect. CJ himself shot two open three air balls followed by Macons. Worst half I've ever seen of Arkansas bball.

After reading this, in a weird way, I'm sorry I missed it.  :'(   
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Grag T

Quote from: alohawg on January 11, 2018, 01:37:34 am

Good Lord...
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

40MINSOFHELL

I wouldn't mind seeing CJ on the bench from here on out. Those three air balls were horrible.

cityhog

Paul

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on January 11, 2018, 01:19:42 am
I've been recording our games for several years.  This year I'm re-watching "The Wire".  Much less frustration.

Mo_Better_Hogs

Well I saw the entire game. Terrible. For those of you who missed all or some of it, I think you still got plenty. I imagine the shock of tuning it at halftime and seeing the score graphic— 41-21.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Mo_Better_Hogs on January 11, 2018, 12:18:23 pm
Well I saw the entire game. Terrible. For those of you who missed all or some of it, I think you still got plenty. I imagine the shock of tuning it at halftime and seeing the score graphic— 41-21.

Yep. Pretty much.

hog golf

it was my wife's birthday so I missed out on the first half mostly. when I did get to the radio just before half, I heard the score and thought wow- we've at least put it back together on home court. then after about 30 seconds I got a bad feeling in my gut- what if we're DOWN 20? then the acceptance hit me. skipped right over anger and denial- boom- straight to acceptance.

I was able to watch the second half and was almost sad I didn't get to see the first half. you know, kinda like seeing history made. the night Fastest 40 was taken off life support.
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize

Justifiable Hogicide

Was Nolan (MA's self proclaimed mentor) there watching this debacle last night?