Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Worst loss in Bud Walton since...?

Started by Springfield_MO_Razorback, January 10, 2018, 10:18:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Springfield_MO_Razorback

Honest question, when was the last time we lost a game by 21 or more points at Bud Walton? I went back as far as 05-06 and didn't come across it. I would research it further but both my four month old and wife are sick so I kinda have my hands full tonight.

BigHog396

Quote from: Springfield_MO_Razorback on January 10, 2018, 10:18:27 pm
Honest question, when was the last time we lost a game by 21 or more points at Bud Walton? I went back as far as 05-06 and didn't come across it. I would research it further but both my four month old and wife are sick so I kinda have my hands full tonight.
This may be the second worse home loss for us in SEC play.  Our worst was by 30 to Florida (also under Mike by the way).  All of our other top 10 worst SEC losses were on the road, with #11 (tie) being by 24 to MSU.

I haven't been able to find anything beyond that, but would not be shocked if this was the 2nd worst... and it really wasn't as close as the final score indicates.

Springfield_MO_Razorback

What year was that FL home loss? I must have missed it going back. Thank you for the info!

Wisco Pig

Quote from: Springfield_MO_Razorback on January 10, 2018, 10:37:22 pm
What year was that FL home loss? I must have missed it going back. Thank you for the info!

February 18th, 2012

Springfield_MO_Razorback

Quote from: Wisco Pig on January 10, 2018, 10:42:05 pm
February 18th, 2012
That's right! That was the Erving Walker/BJ Young 31/31 game. Only problem was BJ was the only one that showed up for us that day.

rtr

I hope I'm wrong but this reminds me of the 2009 Conference opener against Mississippi State in BWA.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.