Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The next thing we will hear from the pro Anderson crowd

Started by Kevin, January 10, 2018, 09:49:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Can't fire him, we will lose all the recruits or. Who are you going to get that is better
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hog of steele

Quote from: Kevin on January 10, 2018, 09:49:28 pm
Can't fire him, we will lose all the recruits or. Who are you going to get that is better

I am pro Anderson. But all I have to say about this is "dude?"

Breems

Yeah, I can barely hear over all the apologies.

You guys are such pot-stirrers. Why can't we all hate the coach right now in unity?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

RagingHawgOn

HogBreath

Yeah, good point, who would we find better?  That'd be really difficult. 

And would they play the fast forty?

That's a must.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

HiggiePiggy

Won't hear that from me if we don't make the tournament.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Cale

Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

GuyGatlin

Could we hire a worse coach?  This isn't really better than the last two coaches.  If you can't compete for the conference championship regularly what's the point.

Rbill

Quote from: HogBreath on January 10, 2018, 09:54:41 pm

That's a must.

Bring back Nolan!

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Hog Pharm

That's a must.

Boy that fast forty sure was fast. 54 whole points!!

26.2Hog

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on January 10, 2018, 09:55:12 pm
Won't hear that from me if we don't make the tournament.

How about if we don't finish in the top 25?  Again.  For the 6th time in 7 years?

Atlhogfan1

Mike will figure it out again this season. He pretty much always does. Don't get too low or upset.  Nothing is going to change anyway. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

FineAsSwine

It doesn't matter if anyone is pro Anderson or not because nothing you or I can say on a message board will make any difference in whether or not he gets fired . Pretty sure there is no heat at all from his bosses though.

If we make the tournament this year he's guaranteed to be back next year.
Hogs up! Covid down!

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 10, 2018, 10:12:49 pm
Mike will figure it out again this season. He pretty much always does. Don't get too low or upset.  Nothing is going to change anyway.

Mike won't figure anything out. This team will win just enough to hang around but it won't be due to coaching.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: 26.2Hog on January 10, 2018, 10:12:26 pm
How about if we don't finish in the top 25?  Again.  For the 6th time in 7 years?

If we finished number 26 would you still fire him if it were your choice?
Hogs up! Covid down!

Hollywood_HOGan45

Im pro mike but I cannot defend this garbage. Figure it out or get gone. The team is too talented to play like this.

26.2Hog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on January 10, 2018, 10:16:51 pm
If we finished number 26 would you still fire him if it were your choice?

He ain't going to finish 26th. 

But yeah, Arkansas should almost always be a fixture in the top 25.  MA hasn't done that.

hawgball40

wow Kevin. what a useful thread you've created. i recommend a nice, strong flat rock for grinding axes. jump ball is not the place.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: RagingHawgOn on January 10, 2018, 10:16:27 pm
Mike won't figure anything out. This team will win just enough to hang around but it won't be due to coaching.

Well he will get credit for it when it happens. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Letsroll1200

It's a player issue going on. Bad loss but those guys have to play for each other. We're 2 games down were we should be. Have to steal two games.

imtad16

Quote from: 26.2Hog on January 10, 2018, 10:20:08 pm
He ain't going to finish 26th. 

But yeah, Arkansas should almost always be a fixture in the top 25.  MA hasn't done that.

Seriously, we have great tradition, facilities, and 1 of 3 (maybe 4) fan bases in the conference that actually care about basketball. I'm tired of losing to these teams whose fan bases just sort of care about basketball. I'm extremely frustrated that a loss at home like this is still possible in Mike's 7th year. Maybe it can get a way from you on the road against a good team, but this LSU team at home by 21? I'm willing to see if we make the tourney, but if we don't make the tourney no more. I really like Mike personally, 2 appearances in 7 years is not okay.

3kgthog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 10, 2018, 10:12:49 pm

This time feels different. I don't think he'll get this group back on track.

Dominicanhog

jdlew

Those players coming in  are not program changers....

3kgthog

Quote from: jdlew on January 10, 2018, 11:57:33 pm
Those players coming in  are not program changers....

Shhhh. Don't ruin the surprise for those that haven't figured that out yet.

hobhog

Bad loss. Students are angry. MA won't be the coach next year.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: 26.2Hog on January 10, 2018, 10:12:26 pm

To me it's the tournament. If you can't make it now on a consistent basis then change is needed.  I don't care about rankings because that doesn't mean much in college basketball other than seeding for the top 8 maybe 16 teams. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Paul

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 10, 2018, 10:25:57 pm
It's a player issue going on. Bad loss but those guys have to play for each other. We're 2 games down were we should be. Have to steal two games.
It's MA's job to coach them to play as a team or sit them. That's why he's paid $2.5 million/year.

tomw

tomw

7 years in and we have a pathetic basketball team..they have fallen apart and look like junior high players..3 years in bruce pearl has auburn turned around, and they kicked out tails...anderson is being outcoached and out recruited..definitely time for a change in coaches

LJHOG

That's a joke right?

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang