Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One word description of the last three games

Started by Hog-Corleone, January 10, 2018, 09:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

Quote from: Kevin on January 11, 2018, 07:19:03 am

6+ years, not sure that is giving up to quick

I'm frustrated too but Arkansas needs to stop the press.  Work on their zone defense, half court offense and stop relying on the outside shots.  Last night while Arkansas shot 18% in the first half there were few passes inside the paint.  This team's offensive sets are horrible, work the ball inside, play zone defense and stop giving up the open 3's.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Hog N Bama

devildog

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

razorpimp

razorpimp

Quote from: Lanny on January 11, 2018, 07:42:27 am
I'm frustrated too but Arkansas needs to stop the press.  Work on their zone defense, half court offense and stop relying on the outside shots.  Last night while Arkansas shot 18% in the first half there were few passes inside the paint.  This team's offensive sets are horrible, work the ball inside, play zone defense and stop giving up the open 3's.

Lanny you are dead on!  I just think CMA is too stubborn to change his ways

WMHawgfan

it was the second half of the LSU game last year where we adjusted and stopped the press and went to a traditional zone. Those adjustments worked pretty much the rest of the season. My concern is if you are a coach that has to go away from your philosophy to get results what does that say about your philosophy?

As for my word about the last three games
regression

Each game has gotten regressively worse in conf play. I am with you though we can fix this if we will adjust what we are doing.

Kevin

guards are not going to throw it to gafford. I think there is a jealousy issue there. gafford was getting all the pub. so now he is being frozen out.

this team is not working together. like dvh said a couple of years ago, guys on the team need to quit worrying about where they might be playing in the summer (meaning where they would get drafted) and start performing now. that is what it looks like that is going on with two of our guards. who knows who is in their ears.

i just do not see anything changing.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HogBreath

I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

SultanofSwine

Sow Lancelot

"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

CPO Hog

mutt

you bench those guys and take control of the team. guard play really not very good I do not believe they will ever step foot on nba court

Danny J