Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GunnerHawg70

Wild Bill Hog

maxhog5

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Sivad

"Make a statement. Make a statement. Got it?"
They did make one.

RazorPiggie

HogPharmer

Quote from: Bogghawg on January 10, 2018, 09:49:34 pm
What will Anderson possibly say about this?  If he were a Samurai he would have to fall on his sword.  This is the worst exhibition of effort I have ever seen in an athletic event.

He will start with, "I think LSU is a very good basketball team..."
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hoglady

This team needs a "Come to Jesus" meeting - before they blow their whole season.

Everyone can complain about coaching or whatever - but there's no excuse for these guys to lose like this.
This is a "team" problem.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

GunnerHawg70

navyhog24

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

GunnerHawg70

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TheSportsGuy

I'm trfuly jealous of their coach.  Animated with a purpose.  Coaching.  Not just saying show me something.  True streetball on our end.  No technical teaching to speak of

LumberBacks

CMA reminds me of my JV coach.  If we were losing at half time, he would walk into the locker room, slam the clipboard on the floor, yell at all the players, and do absolutely no chalk board stuff.  We all just looked at the floor, counting down the minutes til it was time to go back on the floor.  No one had any respect for him.  We all knew that he didn't really know how to coach nor instill confidence in us even though he spent 8 yrs. in the ABA/NBA.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

rtr

Quote from: hoglady on January 10, 2018, 09:55:41 pm
This team needs a "Come to Jesus" meeting - before they blow their whole season.

Everyone can complain about coaching or whatever - but there's no excuse for these guys to lose like this.
This is a "team" problem.
I do agree there something wrong in the locker room.  However, this seems to happen every year.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Sivad

Quote from: TheSportsGuy on January 10, 2018, 09:58:13 pm
I'm trfuly jealous of their coach.  Animated with a purpose.  Coaching.  Not just saying show me something.  True streetball on our end.  No technical teaching to speak of
They have a real coach.

GunnerHawg70

CMA will right the ship before it starts sinking...one thing EVERYONE saw tonight was #31 cannot and should not EVER start again...just saying

Oliver

I think I'm most disappointed by the lack of boos at the end of this abortion

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I would love to hear what Eddie from Clarksville has to say about this team. Does his cup of hog delight still runeth over?
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

hogginbama

Something about the LSU coach...cat reminds me of a sleazy traveling salesman with his look.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: Oliver on January 10, 2018, 10:00:41 pm
I think I'm most disappointed by the lack of boos at the end of this abortion

I think the feeling is why waste the energy on boos?  Sometimes nothing says more.

razCzar

elkhog

Quote from: LumberBacks on January 10, 2018, 09:47:22 pm
Hogs offensive strategy:  don't pass, shoot low % shots.
Hogs defensive strategy: get lost switching, leave open man under the basket.

Ask yourself this ... when a player does not execute an offensive or defensive game plan, does the coach just leave him in or pull him?  Well, CMA leaves these players in the game who continually make poor decisions and literally throw the game away with their bricks.  He can't pull them out and coach them b/c he doesn't know how to coach them.  Streetball.  And the fans file out.  Otta have plenty of tickets on Stub Hub for that Mizzou game. GOT. TO. GO.  Time for Hunter to earn his paycheck and find a real coach.

He doesn't know how to coach them or come up with a play is right.  How many times have we ever seen Mike pull the board out and draw up a play like Nolan always did?  I've can't remember ever seeing Mike do that.
GO HOGS!!!

LumberBacks

None.  Zero.  Zilch.  CMA's brand has always been streetball.  It might get us into the NCAAT, oh, every 3 or 4 years.  AD Hunter, time to go to work for a replacement.  This is unacceptable after 7 years.  I would take any other SEC coach over MA except for Andy Kennedy.  Or Bruce Pearl b/c once a cheater, always a cheater.  MA is just not a very good coach, and only an average recruiter.  How many more years of mediocrity do Hog fans deserve? Arkansas basketball has so much more potential to be relevant on the national stage than the football program.  The basketball program needs much more attention.

cram224

LumberBacks

Wild Bill Hog

HogPharmer

Quote from: hogginbama on January 10, 2018, 10:05:27 pm
Something about the LSU coach...cat reminds me of a sleazy traveling salesman with his look.

So he reminds you of Calapari?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

farfromgroovins

3kgthog

Quote from: farfromgroovins on January 10, 2018, 11:29:06 pm
How is the track team this year?

Same as every year now. Win the SEC but lose at nationals. Best bet is baseball and a run at Omaha.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

SamBuckhart

Of all the teams to lose like this. to. Never seen a Hog team shoot so poorly. Practice will be ugly today. 
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

hogginbama

Quote from: HogPharmer on January 10, 2018, 10:11:59 pm
So he reminds you of Calapari?

I knew I had seen that look somewhere before, just couldn't place it. Now if LSU becomes the next Kentucky, we can assume they are related.

My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.