Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

farfromgroovins

Quote from: TheSportsGuy on January 10, 2018, 09:37:34 pm
Screen for Waters.  Score.  I've never seen one player beat us a whole freaking game.  Coach does nothing to change it.  I'm on board.  He needs to GO

And that's their only play and we still can't guard it

40MINSOFHELL

bkjbearcat

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

GunnerHawg70

Man, #31 was good his freshman year, got in trouble and hasn't been the same since...Not sure why he's a starter - was better coming off the bench or just staying on it...either way the boys stunk it up tonight...

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

alohawg

It's almost like the goal is to suck. In that case,  they've already won the national title of suck on tonight's 'performance' alone.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

PonderinHog

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: RazorPiggie on January 10, 2018, 09:42:33 pm
Crap Trey can dunk. I didn't think he could get that high with all that bulking up he did in the offseason.

Body by Herb!!!

40MINSOFHELL

NorthDallas40

One positive is that Pat Bradley is an excellent commentator!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Breems

This one's in the books, friends. Weird blowout at home.

Still time to respond before March, but we've put ourselves in a terrible position.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

SugarHillGaHog

I would have emptied the bench by now.  Might as well get those guys some garbage time too.

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

GunnerHawg70

hogginbama

Quote from: Kevin on January 10, 2018, 09:41:17 pm
Don't worry fcj will be proud of this team
They started 1-3 last year. Don't panic

Where is ole Forrest, haven't seen him around tonight
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

No Focus
No Discipline
No Effort
No Fundamentals
and worst of all -
No Pride
No Character
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

40MINSOFHELL

Cale

Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

LumberBacks

Hogs offensive strategy:  don't pass, shoot low % shots.
Hogs defensive strategy: get lost switching, leave open man under the basket.

Ask yourself this ... when a player does not execute an offensive or defensive game plan, does the coach just leave him in or pull him?  Well, CMA leaves these players in the game who continually make poor decisions and literally throw the game away with their bricks.  He can't pull them out and coach them b/c he doesn't know how to coach them.  Streetball.  And the fans file out.  Otta have plenty of tickets on Stub Hub for that Mizzou game. GOT. TO. GO.  Time for Hunter to earn his paycheck and find a real coach.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogPharmer

Quote from: alohawg on January 10, 2018, 09:44:04 pm
It's almost like the goal is to suck. In that case,  they've already won the national title of suck on tonight's 'performance' alone.

On the bright side, only 8 more months until football season!

It's a perpetual cycle of suck for Razorback sports... Really though, at least we've got baseball..... and track.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

jfred59

HogBreath

Quote from: TM Hog on January 10, 2018, 09:40:40 pm
Mike has to go. The "40 minutes of hell" was fun but we have to let t go and move on. I can't stomach these pitiful losses.
Never.  We love the fast forty too much.  It's okay to lose when playing our trademark, beloved style.

Please delete your post.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Rbill

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on January 10, 2018, 09:42:32 pm
How in the hell did we beat Oklahoma? This is ridiculous.

Our street ball is entirely mojo generated. If confidence is built we truly can beat anyone with a snowball of energy. That's still not an exaggeration. We're still capable of looking good. If it doesn't work out it looks like this because we truly have no answer or adjustments.

alohawg

40 minutes of wth??? Feel the suck hog brethren, feel it. Mike is the man!
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

BassinHawg

I said it in the Pre-Season, this is a NCAA Bubble team at best. Looks to be coming true.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

daprospecta

I'm not even going to try to defend this. Look like Mike is fighting for his job again.

Bogghawg

What will Anderson possibly say about this?  If he were a Samurai he would have to fall on his sword.  This is the worst exhibition of effort I have ever seen in an athletic event.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

hogginbama

Quote from: HogPharmer on January 10, 2018, 09:47:47 pm
On the bright side, only 8 more months until football season!

It's a perpetual cycle of suck for Razorback sports... Really though, at least we've got baseball..... and track.

Used to be when we were down in football we could count on basketball and when basketball was down we could look to football. Now we only get to look forward to yelling "SEC, SEC...we may suck but we are in the SEC".
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

PonderinHog

fieldturf

We got guys that like to play 1 on 1, guess they think there in the NBA.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Rbill

That was so lame when our run was cut short. We were driving and dishing down low and crawled back and then we went back to weaving for a quick, lame contested 3 or long 2 taken by the wrong person.

26.2Hog

porkinsons disease

;)
Quote from: razorpimp on January 10, 2018, 09:40:30 pm
Looks like street ball to me
Hater...It's a flawless gameplan that will get us to at least the Sweet 16 this year. You'll see
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Kevin

Their are a couple of guys on this team that needs to quit worrying about pro ball.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

bkjbearcat

Quote from: daprospecta on January 10, 2018, 09:48:47 pm
I'm not even going to try to defend this. Look like Mike is fighting for his job again.

Lets hope he loses this fight. It's been shown you can be a good team under two seasons.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

oilman

mike isn't getting it done, seven years and this is what we have to show for it.  Blah hello NIT (maybe)

LumberBacks

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on January 10, 2018, 09:48:17 pm
I'm only watching to see if it becomes a 30 point game
Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on January 10, 2018, 09:46:51 pm
or we are a terrible basketball team

There is that...I still believe from watching Hog games that #31 is not a good PG especially shouldn't be the starter...

I'll take that bet!!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!