Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

navyhog24

Lol. So much for that little comeback. Can Beard and Thompson graduate already?

Knot2brite

And then the score was back to 19.....ok...I did it last game and I am doing it now...finding something else to do
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

jfred59

Do we know how to commit a hard foul instead of a love tap?  At this point when one of the LSU guys drives the lane dump him big time

Oliver

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 10, 2018, 09:34:37 pm
We go enough bodies to start fouling.

Good Gawd, everything falling for LSU.

Our opponents always seem to hit all their shots

GunnerHawg70

BassinHawg

This team is horrible now, if they fall much further they won't make the NCAA Tourney.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Breems

This reminds me of Stefan Moody and Ole Miss coming in and clowning on our '14-15 team. Just crazy.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Dropkick

Watching this game who do you guys think is the better coach?

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

razorpimp

Mediocre Mike is about to lose his nickname!  About to be miserable Mike!

You cannot lose to a team like LSU at home

hoglady

Quote from: Breems on January 10, 2018, 09:34:29 pm
RED ALERT, CODE RED! CJ Jones threw the basketball in the air and it went in the basket.

Now that's funny !!
CJ has certainly had a tough time finding the basket.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

TheSportsGuy

Screen for Waters.  Score.  I've never seen one player beat us a whole freaking game.  Coach does nothing to change it.  I'm on board.  He needs to GO

hogginbama

Quote from: Hawgphish on January 10, 2018, 09:24:43 pm
I have had it, I am eating the wife's last bowl of Special K.  I don't care. 

You my friend are a very brave man
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

HawgHeadCheese

I'm not a basketball player but if a guy is killing you off the dribble drive and he's not shooting the 3 why check him all the way out at half court. I can admit that's poor coaching.

navyhog24

Its amazing what a real PG does for a team. Not freaking combo guards

HogBreath

Quote from: gchamblee on January 10, 2018, 09:33:08 pm
whichever it was, it should have been a turning point that became part of our every game strategy.
That's not how the fast forty works...homey.  We scoff at strategy...we laugh in the face of strategy. 
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

20gauge

TulsaJack32

Players don't know what to do cause coaches don't know what to do. 

lookawayquick

The real Hogules

That's just pitiful effort on BOTH ends of the court. Settling for tough shots and standing around. And on defense no one is moving their feet and playing hard.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

GunnerHawg70

That was a play set: run your guys ragged and take an ill-advised shot!!! Perfect execution

RaisinHog

I really wanna punch someone at this point .. my TV is not safe

RazorPiggie

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

razorpimp

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 10, 2018, 09:39:25 pm
That's just pitiful effort on BOTH ends of the court. Settling for tough shots and standing around. And on defense no one is moving their feet and playing hard.

Looks like street ball to me

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

TM Hog

Mike has to go. The "40 minutes of hell" was fun but we have to let t go and move on. I can't stomach these pitiful losses.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hog Pharm

Quote from: Oliver on January 10, 2018, 09:36:06 pm
Our opponents always seem to hit all their shots

Pretty easy when you're wide open. MA's idea of defense is like giving up 40 pts in football but getting 3-4 turnovers.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Oliver

This game could lead to great things for our program.  But it won't

Kevin

Don't worry fcj will be proud of this team
They started 1-3 last year. Don't panic

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

RaisinHog

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: tncbg on January 10, 2018, 09:37:26 pm
Do we have a point guard coming? Been a while since we had a playmaker at the point. This was a must win, not much to look forward to.
we have like 3 PG's coming and no C
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

WMHawgfan

hawgball40

turning the game off. many more games like this, and i'll help Mike pack.

ishankem

I don't know how this season will turn out, but if Anderson doesn't get this team to the ncaas, he needs to be cut lose

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

RazorPiggie

Crap Trey can dunk. I didn't think he could get that high with all that bulking up he did in the offseason.

40MINSOFHELL