Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gchamblee

i wish MA would pick the other teams best big and go at him until he gets in foul trouble. our bench is deep enough to disqualify the other teams best inside player in every game. we killed minnesota doing that.

Hawgphish

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on January 10, 2018, 09:27:12 pm
Damn this Waters kid is a pain in the side and the kind of guard that would be amazing in our offense.
He would end up getting chubby and caring more about his hair.

LumberBacks

Hogs are a flat-footed, no passin', brick shootin', double dribblin', no hustlin', cheap foulin', poorly coached, out of position, uninspired, undisciplined, underachieving bunch.  This team has lost any confidence it built in their first dozen games.  They are fragile snowflakes.  This is not just one bad game.  It's a horrendous game AT HOME which will be the 3rd strait loss with Mizzou and Florida coming up.  This team started 11-2 and will likely end up 16-15.  How in the world does CMA keep his job after this melt down with so many Srs?

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorpimp

Is the mediocre man still top 20 highest paid college coaches?  Talk about overpaying

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SugarHillGaHog

Quote from: LumberBacks on January 10, 2018, 09:28:20 pm
Hogs are a flat-footed, no passin', brick shootin', double dribblin', no hustlin', cheap foulin', poorly coached, out of position, uninspired, undisciplined, underachieving bunch.  This team has lost any confidence it built in their first dozen games.  They are fragile snowflakes.  This is not just one bad game.  It's a horrendous game AT HOME which will be the 3rd strait loss with Mizzou and Florida coming up.  This team started 11-2 and will likely end up 16-15.  How in the world does CMA keep his job after this melt down with so many Srs?

Wow.. you worked it all in there..

PonderinHog

Get it under 10 at the ten minute mark and we might have a chance.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

20gauge

Knot2brite

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 10, 2018, 09:28:52 pm
The clock is fixin' to be a factor.
Need to be down no more than 8 with five minutes left in the game
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

HogBreath

Quote from: gchamblee on January 10, 2018, 09:28:11 pm
i wish MA would pick the other teams best big and go at him until he gets in foul trouble. our bench is deep enough to disqualify the other teams best inside player in every game. we killed minnesota doing that.
Do you think that was on purpose..or..it just kinda worked out like that?
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

GunnerHawg70

Blah...#31 can't defend Waters...senior can't stop a freshman...reminds of Hog football, #3 LSU might get a double double...

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Breems

LSU is physically incapable of making a mistake or missing a shot. They better win the damn SEC this year after this display against us and A&M.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HawgSZN

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2019, 01:13:05 pm
Damn. you say his name he pops up.  This guy is legend status

rtr

Finally playing with some urgency.  This team sure did tease us or did they even do that?
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Hog Pharm

stan the man

Pet peeve. Our public address announcer always says inside when we make an inside shot. Well no kidding. I wouldn't have known that   After all everyone in the arena can see that. Like that's a super duper shot

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 10, 2018, 09:26:57 pm
I picked a helluva game to be out of beer.   :-[
I stopped smoking herbs yesterday. I'm very close to calling the pusha man. This game is going to raise my blood pressure.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: tncbg on January 10, 2018, 09:30:29 pm
Beard's lack of speed being exploited. That kids is clowning all over him.
Let's not call out players...#31 is getting drugged through the mud tho!!! ;)

HamIAm

How many times are we going to collapse our defense around the guy driving to the basket to let him dump the ball off for a two foot shot.

Letsroll1200

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Hog Pharm

Quote from: rtr on January 10, 2018, 09:31:48 pm
Finally playing with some urgency.  This team sure did tease us or did they even do that?

Pretty typical pattern. Get down big early, start furious comeback, lose at the end.

Rbill

We are officially in this game. Why do we have to wait for the second half to remember that Barford, Macon, and Gafford are our team. Period. Other guys can join in on the fun after we are winning or they get themselves open for an easy dunk. Until we have the game under control those guys need to demand the ball and LEAD like they are doing now.
Keep leading and feeding guys down low and we can win.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

gchamblee

Quote from: HogBreath on January 10, 2018, 09:30:44 pm
Do you think that was on purpose..or..it just kinda worked out like that?

whichever it was, it should have been a turning point that became part of our every game strategy.

Hulk HOGan

Why does this team refuse to try during the first half of basketball games?

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Hog Pharm

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 10, 2018, 09:32:22 pm
We didn't recruit a true point... It's killing us

I used to not think it mattered but I think you're right. We have no one who can penetrate and dish consistently.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

RED ALERT, CODE RED! CJ Jones threw the basketball in the air and it went in the basket.

PonderinHog

We go enough bodies to start fouling.

Good Gawd, everything falling for LSU.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

WMHawgfan

Pump fake, dribble penetration, dish for a layup. Sooner or later we have stop this crap

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

PonderinHog

40MINSOFHELL