Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ishankem

I'm basically just watching now to see how close hogs can make this loss

GunnerHawg70

I will not Call out players names but what does #31 bring to the table?!?! #31 gets beat off the dribble  on every defensive series...so again why is #31 on the floor and what does he bring to the table?!?!

Rbill

oldbooniehog

If the Hogs can chip away a point a minute, they will lose by ONLY 5!

bkjbearcat

I'm thinking of turning on Netflix. Has anyone seen that Will Smith movie Bright??? Is it any good?
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

lookawayquick

RaisinHog

Breems

Literally our entire team forgot how to play basketball. No one can make the shots they usually do.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

40MINSOFHELL

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HeyHogs

Quote from: bkjbearcat on January 10, 2018, 09:20:04 pm
I'm thinking of turning on Netflix. Has anyone seen that Will Smith movie Bright??? Is it any good?
Awesome movie!  Highly recommend. 😁

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

hawgball40

i can't bring myself to turn it off for some reason. though i know i should.

Rbill

It's very average. Just an average buddy cop movie in a high fantasy world and some Will Smith humor flair.

RazorPiggie

GunnerHawg70

Hahahahaha!!! Let me know how it is...

Knot2brite

I am just watching to see which pissed off Arkansas fan comes out on the floor and kicks a officals  ass tonight ....after the way we have played in the last week I think it could actually happen
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

HogNTX

Quote from: Rbill on January 10, 2018, 09:21:42 pm
It's very average. Just an average buddy cop movie in a high fantasy world and some Will Smith humor flair.

Solid assessment.

bkjbearcat

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: bkjbearcat on January 10, 2018, 09:18:55 pm
But their recruiting....well...mediocre...
You can talk smack about the recruiting staff. EXCEPT, leave Scottie Thurman out of that comment because that man has and always will have stones for nads.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

gchamblee

Quote from: hulk hog on January 10, 2018, 09:13:51 pm
Curios, how many bad halves have to happen in 8 years before people are allowed to lay down and cry cause I'm betting we've hit that goal. I mean we've had a least 3 in the last week.

I'll let you know when it finally happens to me. I haven't seen a team Im a fan of lose enough yet to raise my estrogen levels high enough to cry about it.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

Cmheinley

Bright was good. Way better than this darn show.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Sivad

porkinsons disease

I expect we will make a run, but LSU will set a record for layups and dunks tonight
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

GunnerHawg70

RaisinHog

Hawgphish

I have had it, I am eating the wife's last bowl of Special K.  I don't care. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

20gauge

gchamblee

ok this could be the start of a run that gets the crowd into it

TebowHater

PonderinHog

HawgHeadCheese

Damn this Waters kid is a pain in the side and the kind of guard that would be amazing in our offense.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogNTX