Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgphish

OK, I am convinced that our players do not know what to do on offense. 

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

LRHawg

Finally showing some energy. It's probably too late though. Still have the wrong players taking shots. Can't make free throws. Pathetic.

Rbill

That was ugly. Again, no leadership. Macon and Barford should not stand for this.

lookawayquick

Fragile psyche.  If things don't go just right this team goes in as hole.  I wanna love CMA but his product on the floor makes it difficult. 

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hulk HOGan

LumberBacks

Zero ball movement.  2 assist in the half.  TWO.  That is coaching, folks.  Or lack thereof.

Iwastherein1969

HogBreath

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 10, 2018, 08:38:15 pm
Alright we are just cold, air balls everywhere, idk how to blame that on the coach
Oh no doubt, can't blame Coach Mike, we got a great coach, we're just cold.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

hawgball40

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 10, 2018, 08:54:32 pm
are the guys high ?
thats what i said earlier. looks like they smoked half a pound before the game as a team. they all look a step slow and spaced out

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

If anyone on here tries to defend this half they should be immediately banned.

Iwastherein1969

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

WMHawgfan

JB needs to dance  some more. Far more entertaining than watching this hot mess

oldbooniehog

And the national media and ESPN hate Arkansas and disrespect the Hogs, big time!!!

GunnerHawg70

I'm a firm believer of not calling out players by name on message boards but what does #31 bring to the table?!?!  Just asking...🤐

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: HogBreath on January 10, 2018, 08:54:42 pm
i believe it. We are airballing and missing all kinds of free throws, so much different than the first of the year
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

40MINSOFHELL

Hulk HOGan

RazorWhacker

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on January 10, 2018, 08:54:08 pm
I can explain it. This team isn't very good.

There is plenty of talent.

Piss poor coaching effort.

BassinHawg

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 10, 2018, 08:55:28 pm
you are dead wrong...this is a very good team

No they aren't, Houston game should have been and eye opener to what the SEC season would be like.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

HawgHeadCheese

18% shooting? Defense is on CMA, but we've definitely missed some good looks and when we finally started to drive to the basket refs didn't want to call nothing. We look ** as hell

PonderinHog

LSU is dominate!  Y'all watch your grammer!   >:(   You've been warmed.

GunnerHawg70

bkjbearcat

Great, this team has become a joke. The halftime guys are just clowing Hogs and MA. I hope the new AD is watching this. WE CAN DO BETTER.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Dropkick

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: HogBreath on January 10, 2018, 08:54:42 pm
Well, they blamed BB for everything that went wrong with the football program. Why not blame Anderson for this crapfest.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

hawgball40

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on January 10, 2018, 08:55:48 pm
I'm a firm believer of not calling out players by name on message boards but what does #31 bring to the table?!?!  Just asking...🤐
he's a favorite of point shavers the world over.  ;)

Hawgphish

RaisinHog

Serious question is this the fewest points at home in a half ever?

LRHawg

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

40MINSOFHELL

Rbill

Lol, hog fans getting burned on SEC Network. "45 minutes of your life you're not going to get back" "where is the will to win" "I blame the 3 senior guards. They aren't leading you"

Marshfieldhog

One of the worst halves I've seen and we have had some bad ones

Hawgphish

SpanHog

Even Dari Knowkah is LOL at this dumpster fire. Can't say I blame him
proud graduate of the U of A 2013

LumberBacks

Quote from: Hawgphish on January 10, 2018, 08:53:34 pm
OK, I am convinced that our players do not know what to do on offense.
CMA's brand is streetball.  It always has been.  When it's hitting on all cylinders, it hard to stop.  But it's easy for good defensive teams to defend.  CMA is never going to get a team into the sweet 16.  And many years not even to the NCAAT. 

Year 7.  Probably fading to the NIT.  Will new AD Hunter pull the plug.  2 NCAATs in 7 years.  Time for a change.

navyhog24

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: RazorWhacker on January 10, 2018, 08:56:21 pm

Have you seen how many open shots we've missed? CJ air balled 2 open 3's, Macon air balled a open 3,  Barford is settling for jumpers even though some are open and Bailey didn't make any of those open mid range jumpers. I would start Hall, Gafford, Cook, Holmes, and Gabe O in the second half. Seniors didn't come to play.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: RazorWhacker on January 10, 2018, 08:56:21 pm

Coaching?!?! All those missed shots and leaving LSU players OPEN for uncontested shots is on coaching?!?! RazorWhacker that was a WHACK post buds...

Cmheinley

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on January 10, 2018, 08:56:15 pm
Explain the last 4 games, + Houston.
I think you are overreacting just a little bit...I'm not getting in a tit for tat, game by game argument with you as that makes no sense and accomplishes nothing but wasting time

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Guys, I just want to win. Just for a couple weeks. Any major sport. PLEASE MORRIS, ANDERSON, VAN HORN SOMEBODY STOP THE BLEEDING!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Davidr295

The tape is out on how to attack us, every team with a decent coach will know how to game plan us. We couldnt game plan our way to an UPWARD League championship.