Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamIAm

Quote from: oldbooniehog on January 10, 2018, 08:45:18 pm
There were a LOT of games even worse under Pelphrey.

Remember getting beat at home by Morgan State?

Is that our measuring stick?

arkfan81

Quote from: WarEagleSharkFalconHawg on January 10, 2018, 08:44:44 pm
I don't have TV tonight but Im listening on the radio.  Is this REALLY as bad as it sounds?

Embarrassing really..
Have faith...

ronmahony

Quote from: arkfan81 on January 10, 2018, 08:33:25 pm
It's not right just to call out Trey.. look at the whole team.

Got that right, Macon is throwing up air balls.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

trippigs

Quote from: Oliver on January 10, 2018, 08:41:39 pm
You should be banned for comparing the two programs

Read the thread and apologize.....you got it backwards

bkjbearcat

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 10, 2018, 08:45:21 pm
Nah.....still lots of season left...plus he isn't going to be fired...he was on the hot seat last year and he went to the dance..he gets a couple years with all the super recruits we have coming

I'm sure like Perry most of those "Super Recruits" will tell him to kick rocks soon.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Hulk HOGan

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: BassinHawg on January 10, 2018, 08:45:03 pm
Less that 20 points in the first half at home should be grounds for immediate dismissal. If it happens.

Hahahahaha!!! You're right about crappy play but CMA can't shoot, pass or play defense for them...gotta put the blame on the players for their efforts

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 10, 2018, 08:45:21 pm
Nah.....still lots of season left...plus he isn't going to be fired...he was on the hot seat last year and he went to the dance..he gets a couple years with all the super recruits we have coming
They ain't on campus yet. Might be more MSU bound
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Letsroll1200

RazorWhacker

Quote from: bkjbearcat on January 10, 2018, 08:44:01 pm
WAIT..IF WE DO THE NEXT RECRUITING CLASS WILL BE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So be it.

I'd rather have a less talented team that plays good fundamental basketball than this garbage.

And a coach that will get up their arse when they need it.

johnson9996

hawgball40

Jimmy Dykes looks like he's enjoying this. he had a grin when they came back from commercial and mentioned the hogs being down big

Danny J

Just like last season and the season before etc...we see a slump like this. The question is can we go on a run? I don't know...

Athog

This is a pathetic effort by a team no where close to ready to play.  No effort ..this is all on coaching.

PonderinHog

oldbooniehog

True fans enjoy and support terrible basketball coached by Mike Anderson!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

rupert

one time out "no energy",,,next time out "relax".....Will Wade playing chess, Mike Anderson playing tiddly winks...

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

LRHawg

Iwastherein1969

are we throwing the game ?  I've never seen Arkansas play this bad, ever, against anyone
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

The_Iceman

BDSCT51

This is about as ugly I've seen the last ten years! With a capital F!
Bleeding Razorback Red

Davidr295

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on January 10, 2018, 08:47:40 pm
Hahahahaha!!! You're right about crappy play but CMA can't shoot, pass or play defense for them...gotta put the blame on the players for their efforts

Then why does any coach anywhere get fired? If its all on the players why fire anyone ever.....

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

farfromgroovins

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Rbill

Quote from: LRHawg on January 10, 2018, 08:42:54 pm
Scratching my head trying to figure out what happened to the team from earlier this season. Night and day.

No leadership on the floor. No direction. No plan. When we look this bad it's because we lack that PG general type and a coherent offensive plan. When we look good it's because everything is going in to start the game and our confidence overflows.
It's like our entire fragile team psyche is the psyche of CJ Jones.

I'm not quitting quite yet. We have potential for crazy mojo runs if we can find confidence.

hawgball40

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Rbill on January 10, 2018, 08:49:28 pm
No leadership on the floor. No direction. No plan. When we look this bad it's because we lack that PG general type and a coherent offensive plan. When we look good it's because everything is going in to start the game and our confidence overflows.
It's like our entire fragile team psyche is the psyche of CJ Jones.

Hogs have a true PG and Leader - Beard!!! 😜

Eber

I can't understand this at all.  I have never seen a talented Arkansas team play this bad at home.

20gauge

LumberBacks

LOL crowd "getting in to it" when we hit a 3 and pull to within 17.  Pathetic.  Mike's hall pass is about to get taken away.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hoghappy

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on January 10, 2018, 08:47:40 pm
but you can't fire the players.

hawgball40

GunnerHawg70

Why shoot 3's when you know damn well that's not your shot!!!

PonderinHog

SEMO Hog