Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sivad

Danny J

Got to love our double teaming/switching D...we look horrible. I would be shocked if we can cut the lead down to less than 6 at any point in this game.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Oliver

Quote from: trippigs on January 10, 2018, 08:36:54 pm
You guys wouldn't last a moment dissing the baseball team on the baseball forum so I guess you do it here.

You should be banned for comparing the two programs

Bogghawg

That little stepping over the line as you in bound happens hundreds of time a game.   
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Hog Pharm

Quote from: BadHog on January 10, 2018, 08:40:58 pm
What the heck is this team smoking? This is not the same team I watched two weeks ago.

They're crying that they're  not ranked anymore

lookawayquick

Will Wade telling his team to stay disciplined.  He knows the Hogs can be beaten by the extra pass, good spacing and smart shots. 

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

navyhog24

Time to fire up the Fire Mike Anderson bandwagon. This is utterly pathetic and ridiculous to be playing like this 7 years in and with 6 seniors.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on January 10, 2018, 08:40:24 pm
I think this might be the end of MA
Dumping BB and MA in the same school year Would be borderline erotic
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

RazorWhacker

It is time.

It doesn't matter how much talent he has, his team's always have the same struggles.

From Tusk Till Dawn

I just dont know what to say or think...  im not sure we will have 20 by the half.

LRHawg

Scratching my head trying to figure out what happened to the team from earlier this season. Night and day.

GunnerHawg70

Hogs leaving wide open shooters on perimeter...This is going to get ugly  :puke:

porkinsons disease

Quote from: Oliver on January 10, 2018, 08:39:21 pm
Lack of any sort of offense other than chuck up bad shots and leave shooters wide open on the defensive side
It's the "system"
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Danny J

Need to stop switching all picks 1-5. We are not good at it and Wade is exploiting it

Hulk HOGan

AirWarren

Carl Lazlo

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Tortfeasor

cardsNhogs

Quote from: navyhog24 on January 10, 2018, 08:42:39 pm
Time to fire up the Fire Mike Anderson bandwagon. This is utterly pathetic and ridiculous to be playing like this 7 years in and with 6 seniors.
yup

bkjbearcat

Quote from: RazorWhacker on January 10, 2018, 08:42:42 pm
It is time.

It doesn't matter how much talent he has, his team's always have the same struggles.

WAIT..IF WE DO THE NEXT RECRUITING CLASS WILL BE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Hawgphish

now that they know they have been playing like they are in mud, they will play better!

RazorWhacker

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

40MINSOFHELL

WarEagleSharkFalconHawg

I don't have TV tonight but Im listening on the radio.  Is this REALLY as bad as it sounds?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: bkjbearcat on January 10, 2018, 08:41:23 pm
RELAX, NO ENERGY.......PLAYING LIKE WERE IN MUD.....OK GOT IT COACH!
He said the same thing people on here have been saying. No energy....playing like they have cement in their shoes
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 10, 2018, 07:48:03 pm
yep, people do not tend to understand that
Of course we do. Good thing we are not in Baton Rouge tonight
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

BassinHawg

Less that 20 points in the first half at home should be grounds for immediate dismissal. If it happens.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

oldbooniehog

Quote from: BigSexyHog on January 10, 2018, 08:44:30 pm
no kidding.. Trying to remember a worse game.

There were a LOT of games even worse under Pelphrey.

Remember getting beat at home by Morgan State?

Knot2brite

Nah.....still lots of season left...plus he isn't going to be fired...he was on the hot seat last year and he went to the dance..he gets a couple years with all the super recruits we have coming
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

GunnerHawg70

CMA is not the problem...look at the sloppy play from starters and bench guys...at this rate Hogs might as well play some of the deep bench guys...what can it hurt?!?!

Hulk HOGan

"That's what's keeping Arkansas in this game"
What game are we "in" exactly?

hawgball40

Quote from: WarEagleSharkFalconHawg on January 10, 2018, 08:44:44 pm
I don't have TV tonight but Im listening on the radio.  Is this REALLY as bad as it sounds?
Yes, worst i've ever seen in my life. airballing and bricking every single shot. we just made our 4th field goal of the game.

EDIT: as booniehog pointed out, we were even worse under pelphrey. i had forgotten all about that.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cmheinley

bahaha I came in late. looks like it's time to call it an early night. feel bad for the fans in the crowd

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

SugarHillGaHog

Flipped over from a movie to see if it's as bad as you folks make it seem.  Yep.  Geez.. 

TNhawgfan

Quote from: WarEagleSharkFalconHawg on January 10, 2018, 08:44:44 pm
Can't sound half as bad as it really is
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"