Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

bphi11ips

Looks like Houston. Where is the effort?  These guys look like they have concrete in their shoes.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

20gauge

Good thing there's a backboard or one of CJs shots might have hit someone in the club level

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: Carl Lazlo on January 10, 2018, 08:19:13 pm
Geez.  Drive to the basket
[/quote
Exactly the worst thing happened to Barford is he started making that 3 early now he's just settling. I wish he goy back to attacking the basket.

hawgball40

Well, there's no defending this. wonder what FCJ is going to come up with to defend this f*ckery

rupert

Does Anderson not see who is taking the shots?   Can't he just say only Barford, Macon and Gafford get to shoot the ball....3-19 is because who is taking our shots

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

From Tusk Till Dawn

Somebody call the janitor for cleanup.  There has to be glass on the court with all these bricks.

The OTR

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I just want to win SOMETHING! After football season, we deserve some He's for even still caring
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Letsroll1200

navyhog24

Mike needs to get in their butts or he has to go. This is too many games this season to come out so flat. This is effing ridiculous

hogwild32

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hawgphish

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

TeufelHog

Great C.O.A.C.H.I.N.G.  Doesn't this team just exude smart, disciplined basketball?

SEMO Hog

As long as we stand around and let one guy dribble then shoot a long jump shot then no rebounding we will lose big.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Mike should have set the tone sooner and said next X number of shots are going to be inside 2's or your A is sitting.  The first 5 minutes Adrio thinks he's a jump shooter.  I mean what the hell.  For whatever reason this is not the same team as 2 weeks ago and it's not just better competition.  They are dead legged or just smoked a darn load of weed over the break and it fried their brand because they are playing so stupid right now.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hulk HOGan

code red

What exactly are we attempting on the defensive end?  Seriously.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

TheRazorback500

No structure to offense and nonexistent defense. Typical Anderson basketball. Sheesh.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Hawgphish

layup- a one-handed shot made from near the basket, especially one that rebounds off the backboard.

40MINSOFHELL

bkjbearcat

I wonder if  Hunter Yurachek is watching this. And I wonder if he's thinking after seven seasons Arkansas can do better.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

RaisinHog

Hulk HOGan

The_Iceman

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

cardsNhogs

No offense just 1on1 ! Switching every screen on D kills us on that end! MA

PonderinHog

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

WMHawgfan

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

40MINSOFHELL

RaisinHog

razorbackchamps94

The_Iceman

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Trey Thompson showed flashes last season. I though we'd see him develop into a key contributor this season, especially on defense. Unfortunately, he may have actually regressed
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Oliver

upperdeck_hawg

Who takes the title of worse coach in the SEC. MA or Avery Johnson
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

LumberBacks

ESPN Gamecast gave the Hogs an 82% chance to win.  82%.  With only 9 minutes played, no showing Hogs with less than 40% chance.  Pitiful.

Hogs FG% <15%.  LSU FG % > 70%. 

No offense.  No defense. No hustle.  No coaching.  No leadership.  No effort.  No smarts.  What am I forgetting?

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

bkjbearcat

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022