Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 10, 2018, 08:11:43 pm
Go too the GD rack

We can't.  Our one pass and contested jump shot offense is just "good LSU defense"

40MINSOFHELL

The_Iceman

This team looks so poorly coached right now. Mike has to change up his gsme plan on defense. We will give up 100+ playing like this. We look lazy.

WMHawgfan

navyhog24

Yet another game out coming flat. This is a very habit they have formed.

hawgball40

Whats up with Gafford? he looks absolutely lethargic. maybe just LSU's bigs are that much stronger than him?  ???

LRHawg

Razzorduck

I watched the greatness of Holtz and Sutton

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Looks like we had time to dance during warm-up  just in time to get ran out of the gym.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

TebowHater

cardsNhogs

Love seeing Gafford guarding up top with Macon down low on a big. Mike Anderson! Worst defense in SEC

oldbooniehog

I love this new offense of Bailey missing early in the shot clock...

bphi11ips

Quote from: Oliver on January 10, 2018, 08:13:26 pm
During this whole garbage stretch of basketball, we've called no timeouts

Jumped on here to mention the same thing. That was nuts. At home? 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

40MINSOFHELL

Crowd will probably leave at halftime, nobody wants to watch this.

Hulk HOGan

It's alright guys, Mike'll have them fired up with about 7 minutes to go in the second half.

20gauge

See what happens when you pass the ball. Oh wait that's LSU doing that. Another bad start

HogCzar1

Awful start. No flow offensively. One on one and shoot it and miss so far.
Better not get too far behind.

bkjbearcat

Remember when this was the season Hogs had a consistent top 25 team? Finally get out of the round of 32, attract elite talent and get the national following they used to have???? Ya....me neither...
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

hehawg

Looking VERY sloppy! Leaving the perimeter open almost every shot with this double team crap
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

stan the man

WMHawgfan

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

LumberBacks

razorbackchamps94

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Bogghawg

I know it's too early to be b&%ing about who is going to win.  And I know we have several ferocious runs in us because we're at home.  And I'm not pulling a Hogville whining vest because the game has started poorly.  This is an honest question from someone who hasn't been on a basketball team since high school in 1984.  do we have an organized offense that we practice and know how to run?  All I see is standing and tribbling and jacking up bad shots.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

40MINSOFHELL

dbhog

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on January 10, 2018, 08:15:12 pm
It's alright guys, Mike'll have them fired up with about 7 minutes to go in the second half.

Yeah.  When they are down by 20.  Absolutely no defense.  Wide open 3's for LSU.  This is hard to watch

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

hawgball40

Hulk HOGan

thebignasty

Quote from: stan the man on January 10, 2018, 08:15:39 pm
Get Bailey out. Shoots nearly every time he gets the ball

Someone should at least let him know he doesnt have to shoot it
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

LumberBacks

40MINSOFHELL

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

WMHawgfan

stan the man

TebowHater

CJ is literally horrible. Never seen someone so in his own head

bkjbearcat

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

BigSexyHog

Tonight and last 2 games makes the early season look like fools gold.   Pretty lack luster so far.  Still 30+ minutes to go in this game so lots of time but they don't look good so far.  Need to pick up the energy.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

BassinHawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 10, 2018, 08:14:11 pm
This team looks so poorly coached right now. Mike has to change up his gsme plan on defense. We will give up 100+ playing like this. We look lazy.

Can't wait to see what FCJ has to say, no matter the outcome! He can really spin it.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

oldbooniehog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HamIAm

The_Iceman

How can Texas Tech hire a coach and in year 2 they are in the Top 10. We are in year 7 with Mike and we look like a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob?

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!