Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hawgball40

YEET! Go hogs go! Send them corndogs cryin back to cajun country

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ADavisTheGOAT

Watching Mississippi State right now, and they look like absolute garbage.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Rbill

Go hogs.
I hope Cook gets some well-earned earlier minutes and CJ finds his shot.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on January 10, 2018, 07:34:51 pm
It happens to the best of them SEC teams when you are on the road.

THUNDER!

Rawker

TebowHater

New starting line up.

Adrio starting over Thomas.

Beard
Macon
Barford
Adrio
Gafford

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 10, 2018, 07:36:55 pm
It happens to the best of them SEC teams when you are on the road.
yep, people do not tend to understand that
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Razorbacks#1

At least we don't have to endure a previous game in overtime tonight. Bright spot.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Rbill

Quote from: TebowHater on January 10, 2018, 07:47:16 pm
New starting line up.

Adrio starting over Thomas.

Beard
Macon
Barford
Adrio
Gafford

I like the love for Bailey. Hope he brings the energy early and often.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hawgball40

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 10, 2018, 07:55:15 pm
Beard will probably light it up tonight
so long as he doesn't airball a wideopen 3 at the buzzer lol. or blow the game winning layup. or commit a senseless turnover or take a bad shot.

FineAsSwine

I'm here. Got my beer and chips and ready to do some armchair coaching. Come on guys, tip it off!
Hogs up! Covid down!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: hawgball40 on January 10, 2018, 07:55:54 pm
so long as he doesn't airball a wideopen 3 at the buzzer lol. or blow the game winning layup. or commit a senseless turnover or take a bad shot.
I expect he will do at least one of those tonight

THUNDER!

Oliver

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on January 10, 2018, 07:34:51 pm

But Mississippi State plays in a such a way that 40 Free throws in a game is easilyexplainable.  I guess their 7 FTs tonight was just an aberation

hawgball40

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 10, 2018, 08:00:20 pm
I expect he will do at least one of those tonight
do you think he plays good on ball defense? to me it seems like he plays really good defense, only to break down or make a mental error that costs us. to me he gives up the shot or the drive too often but i could be wrong.

tennesseehogwild

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: hawgball40 on January 10, 2018, 08:03:20 pm
do you think he plays good on ball defense? to me it seems like he plays really good defense, only to break down or make a mental error that costs us. to me he gives up the shot or the drive too often but i could be wrong.
Are we talking about tonight's expection's or past games

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgphish

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Oliver

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Oliver

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Oliver

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Hulk HOGan

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hulk HOGan

Oliver

During this whole garbage stretch of basketball, we've called no timeouts

40MINSOFHELL

RaisinHog

Did we decide too try and run the dang offense through Bailey this getting be annoying

tennesseehogwild

Tonight could be the perfect time for C.J. to get it going and light it up. We need a spark!

BannerMountainMan

Who said Bailey was better than Thomas? Bailey just jacking up stupid stuff
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568