Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-4, 1-2 SEC) vs LSU (10-4, 1-1 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2018, 07:03:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 10, 2018, 08:33:18 pm
I'm turning this crap off. I came back around on Mike, but he is about to lose me.

I've never come around on Mike.  I've just accepted the fact he's not going anywhere

RaisinHog

I'm not even mad at MA I'm mad at barford and Macon for beimg lazy and not going too the rack ..

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: arkfan81 on January 10, 2018, 08:33:25 pm
It's not right just to call out Trey.. look at the whole team.
I wasn't trying to blame tonight's performance on him. I was just saying he hasn't developed as much as we though he would, and that's coming from someone who has been a big fan/supporter of his over the years
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

LumberBacks

bkjbearcat

Quote from: Hog Pharm on January 10, 2018, 08:34:29 pm
FCJ would defend MA if we lost every game the rest of the season.

FCJ would defend MA if MA killed a live baby in center court and ate him/her.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Hulk HOGan

Bogghawg

Zimmerman:  The only thing we could possibly do is start to play better.  Truth.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

trippigs

You guys wouldn't last a moment dissing the baseball team on the baseball forum so I guess you do it here.

LRSmitty79

Sick of Anderson and his outdated bs antics.  He needs to go!

#FireMike

Hulk HOGan

Quote from: trippigs on January 10, 2018, 08:36:54 pm
You guys wouldn't last a moment dissing the baseball team on the baseball forum so I guess you do it here.
You're right, we should praise this horrible play.

hawgball40

our team is getting blown out in epic fashion. its truly a WTH type of game, air balls fouls, guys looking high/hungover, coach throwing his coat. darn is crazy. we have made exactly 3 shots lol

40MINSOFHELL

bkjbearcat

Quote from: Oliver on January 10, 2018, 08:34:48 pm
I've never come around on Mike.  I've just accepted the fact he's not going anywhere

As I said before. With Mr. Integrity, yes. With the new guy? Only time will tell.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

TNhawgfan

Our backcourt has killed us since the UT game. Just wow macon
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

RaisinHog

Bogghawg

These guys snookered me... I bought the 5 game season ticket package.  Supposed to drive three hours one way Saturday to watch this fiasco.

BannerMountainMan

Alright we are just cold, air balls everywhere, idk how to blame that on the coach
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

GunnerHawg70

It's on the players not running the offense and not taking high percentage shots...it's like they are playing as individuals instead of team ball...kinda upsetting to watch.

hogwild32

40MINSOFHELL

LumberBacks

Well, when you roll a jr. high effort onto the court ...

HamHands

One day at a time.

Knot2brite

Uh oh.....we in a tight spot....we can't score....and of course the officials are not letting the game flow one way or the other ...lots of whistles on both ends
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

RazorWhacker

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 10, 2018, 08:34:50 pm
I'm not even mad at MA I'm mad at barford and Macon for beimg lazy and not going too the rack ..

That's on the coach. It's kind of his job.

Oliver

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 10, 2018, 08:38:15 pm
Alright we are just cold, air balls everywhere, idk how to blame that on the coach

Lack of any sort of offense other than chuck up bad shots and leave shooters wide open on the defensive side

NorthDallas40

The good news is that I think we have an athletic director who won't stand for this garbage.

BassinHawg

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on January 10, 2018, 08:38:34 pm
It's on the players not running the offense and not taking high percentage shots...it's like they are playing as individuals instead of team ball...kinda upsetting to watch.

That is MA's Offense, One on One for the most part.
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

RaisinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

arkfan81

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on January 10, 2018, 08:35:01 pm
I wasn't trying to blame tonight's performance on him. I was just saying he hasn't developed as much as we though he would, and that's coming from someone who has been a big fan/supporter of his over the years

Ah, ok..

This whole team is frustrating..
Have faith...

Hulk HOGan

Can't even get the calls at home. This season is going to go on a tailspin.

HawgHeadCheese

Did our players have a chest workout with Ben Herbert. We can't hit darn

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Bogghawg

How can scholarship athletes have such a lack of focus?  There is more wrong here than meets the eye.

LumberBacks

We suck.

FG 4-26.  3PT 0-9

You can make this up.

Meanwhile, LSU is 13-22 and 3-8.

20gauge

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

40MINSOFHELL

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

elksnort

Yeah, cause everything looks great.

Hawgphish

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BadHog

What the heck is this team smoking? This is not the same team I watched two weeks ago.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

GunnerHawg70

RazorWhacker

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on January 10, 2018, 08:38:34 pm

So, who's job is it to correct that?

This is bad coaching.

bkjbearcat

RELAX, NO ENERGY.......PLAYING LIKE WERE IN MUD.....OK GOT IT COACH!