Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best guess

Started by Granny fan, January 10, 2018, 06:27:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorcash2

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on January 10, 2018, 10:14:13 pm
Definitely Kelly's job to lose but they want him to lose 20 lbs and to really buy into the S&C program so he will be quicker and more flexible.  If he does that then I think he will come out of spring #1.  But if not then I can see a change. 
...he better get out of those hot dog lines.

razorcash2

Too bad Connor Noland isn't there this semester...If so, I bet he would take the job.

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: Airforcehawg on January 11, 2018, 09:03:47 am
15-20lbs for CK is not a big deal. I am 6'5, 260lb and I can loose 20lbs in a month just by staying away from the fast food and booze. I think CK will have a good chance to remain the starter...he has a quick release, strong arm, and game experience.

Doesn't matter. Best QB will begin the season as QB1.

steveaustin69

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on January 11, 2018, 10:30:32 am
Doesn't matter. Best QB will begin the season as QB1.

ummmm no? did you watch the NCG? you tellin me Hurts was the best QB?

East TN HAWG

Coaches game plan around their personnel.  Cradock stated he wanted a winner.  I think Kelley is a winner.  He has that moxie.

CK can also get 5-7 yards on any given run.  He is big and is very difficult to bring down.  I don't think there will be a lot of triple options, but CK is good enough to make a defense pay on a RPO.  I think the job will end up being CK's for the next couple of seasons.  Playing will be modified to fit CK best attributes.   

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: steveaustin69 on January 11, 2018, 10:32:09 am

ummmm no? did you watch the NCG? you tellin me Hurts was the best QB?

At the beginning of the season, when Hurts was coming off of a NC appearance and a season in which he threw for nearly 3,000 yards and ran for almost 1,000 more, yes. Which is why I said "Best QB will begin the season as QB1". Could that change? Absolutely.

hogcards

Quote from: IronHog on January 10, 2018, 09:25:10 pm
95% Kelley will be the starter

I don't think he'll stay here.

Too many issues...

He doesn't seem to do well around cars.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona

RME

Quote from: hogcards on January 11, 2018, 10:42:41 am
I don't think he'll stay here.

Too many issues...

He doesn't seem to do well around cars.

You don't seem to do well around message boards, yet here you're still here.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: MyBoyCanaan on January 11, 2018, 10:45:02 am
what are your sources?

Guv....................haven't you heard he knows everything so no need to keep posting here just simply contact Guv.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

GuvHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 11, 2018, 01:15:00 pm
Guv....................haven't you heard he knows everything so no need to keep posting here just simply contact Guv.

He didn't get that from me. In my opinion Kelley will be the starter.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!