Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 17, 2024, 08:44:24 pm

moving posts

Started by Randy Beaver, January 09, 2018, 01:49:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Randy Beaver

Should all my posts, no matter how relevant they are to Razorback football, just be posted in the trash forum?  I'm only posting about Razorback football.  This fan board is very snobbish.

The OTR

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 09, 2018, 01:49:42 pm
Should all my posts, no matter how relevant they are to Razorback football, just be posted in the trash forum?  I'm only posting about Razorback football.  This fan board is very snobbish.

I don't have the final say but I'd say yes. Just start in the trash and I'll keep an eye on you and let you know when what you post is MMQB worthy. 

RaisinHog

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 09, 2018, 01:52:36 pm
I don't have the final say but I'd say yes. Just start in the trash and I'll keep an eye on you and let you know when what you post is MMQB worthy.

+1

PonderinHog

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 09, 2018, 01:52:36 pm
It will have to do for now, until we get the Pit of Misery fully operational.

hoggusamoungus

I haven't found any of your posts to be moving.

Poker_hog

Severely out of line posts get deleted.  So your not that bad.  Your post are allowed to live in the trash can as an example of how not to do things.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Randy Beaver

U guys can PISS OFF then.  Consider yourselves uninvited to the weekly NCAA football discussion roundtable at Applebee's.  More Blue Moon for me u pompous wankers!!!

hogsanity

your acct should be banned because it is obvious to all that this is an acct just made to troll and get response.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

steveaustin69

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 09, 2018, 02:08:24 pm
U guys can PISS OFF then.  Consider yourselves uninvited to the weekly NCAA football discussion roundtable at Applebee's.  More Blue Moon for me u pompous wankers!!!

You're really bad at trolling. Cringeworthy

SSFrazorback

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 09, 2018, 01:56:00 pm
Dilly Dilly

HoggyCat

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 09, 2018, 01:56:00 pm

Dilly dil.... never mind.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Randy Beaver

Quote from: steveaustin69 on January 09, 2018, 02:10:57 pm
You're really bad at trolling. Cringeworthy

Did you actually do that with Steve Austin or was that the only number available when you signed up?

theFlyingHog

Thanks for the laugh, whoever you really are. This troll acct is pretty short lived

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 09, 2018, 02:12:44 pm
Did you actually do that with Steve Austin or was that the only number available when you signed up?
I heard he made your mom tap out..

Cotton

You would drink blue moon ya girl
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

RazorPiggie

Ok now I'll give you a +1 for that comment haha.

FraggleHog

Cute... I imagine you drink it with your pinky out as well...

Calling the Hogs from DFW

Hog_Swanson

This is starting to gain some legs.  Let's see how far we can push it. ;D
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Capt_Marvel

RaisinHog

Bahahaha only decent post of your career

theFlyingHog

I got you covered, Randy

Randy Beaver

What does that even mean?

PonderinHog

Quote from: RazorPiggie on January 09, 2018, 02:23:56 pm
Ok now I'll give you a +1 for that comment haha.
He's not a completely lost cause...

PonderinHog

Psychohog

Never smarten up a chump.

Jimbob111

Quote from: hogsanity on January 09, 2018, 02:10:43 pm
your acct should be banned because it is obvious to all that this is an acct just made to troll and get response.

Banned? I think it should be celebrated. Otherwise, we have the same posters posting the same things and sharing the same opinion.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."  George Bernard Shaw

Go for it, Randy, BE THE UNREASONABLE MAN!!!  Carpe diem!
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

FraggleHog

Quote from: Jimbob111 on January 09, 2018, 02:52:18 pm
Banned? I think it should be celebrated. Otherwise, we have the same posters posting the same things and sharing the same opinion.

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."  George Bernard Shaw

Yeah... Seize the Carp!
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Randy Beaver

I much prefer to be considered Uncommon than Unreasonable.

SteveAustin69 has had a burr in his tail since his days as an Aggie Yell Leader ended.  JimBobb, maybe you should be banned for general rudeness.

RazorPiggie

theFlyingHog

Randy Beaver has a bit of a howl in his WOOOO. You heard it here first. I'd watch him really close

Randy Beaver

what does that even mean? 

PonderinHog

redhogchilipepper

Quote from: Jimbob111 on January 09, 2018, 02:52:18 pm

I second that, leave the beaver alone

theFlyingHog

POW!! Right in the trash can

redhogchilipepper

Do not let them push you around Randy. This type behavior is borderline bullying. Are the people involved Antifa?

PonderinHog

We men in garbaaage are always at you disposal.

SSFrazorback

You guys were hard on the beaver today.

farmhawg

please.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Jimbob111

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 09, 2018, 02:57:40 pm
I much prefer to be considered Uncommon than Unreasonable.

SteveAustin69 has had a burr in his tail since his days as an Aggie Yell Leader ended.  JimBobb, maybe you should be banned for general rudeness.

Rudeness? Please tell me what part of my post was rude. I stated that your posts were an addition to the forum, gave a quote of an educated, respected man to sum up why I thought your account should not be banned and encouraged you to keep doing what you're doing. And I ended with an energizing exclamation stolen from a Robin Williams movie. Which part was rude?
"DO NOT POST IN THE GAME THREAD ANYMORE TODAY OR YOU WILL RECIEVE A 30 BAN!"--

Multiple play-by-play posters followed by "Good job, D" and "Way to go, Offense" is so interesting to read over and over as the team gets blown out and the coaches flounder. I can't figure out why game threads don't have 60 to 80 pages now.

Am I the only one that misses the old, interesting game threads?

PonderinHog

Quote from: Jimbob111 on January 09, 2018, 07:35:28 pm
Rudeness? Please tell me what part of my post was rude. I stated that your posts were an addition to the forum, gave a quote of an educated, respected man to sum up why I thought your account should not be banned and encouraged you to keep doing what you're doing. And I ended with an energizing exclamation stolen from a Robin Williams movie. Which part was rude?
He has no case, Jimbob!

PonderinHog

He has no case, Jimbob!

theFlyingHog

He has no case, Jimbob!

Randy Beaver

January 09, 2018, 08:50:56 pm #42 Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 06:41:07 am by Randy Beaver
My apologies to you JimBobb, that was intended for the guy named hogsanity.  I guess I should make sure I have my spectacles next time I’m ready the forum.  I can’t wear them for long periods of time, because they have been squeezing my temples and giving me a headache.  My MIL says I’ve been eating too much salt, and it’s causing me to retain fluid and swell.  You, sir, are a gentleman.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Randy Beaver on January 09, 2018, 08:50:56 pm
My apologies to you JimBobb, that was intended for the guy named hogsanity.  I guess I should make sure I have my spectacles next time I'm ready the forum.  I can't wear them for long periods of time, because they have been squeezing my temples and giving me a headache.  My MIL says I've been eating too much salt, and it's causing me to retain fluid and swell.  Anyway,  I apologize again JimBobb.  Kindness is a virtue sir.

Maybe its not the salt and you just have a fat head.
Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm<br />Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.<br />
Quote from: GA reddiehog on Yesterday at 07:44:38 pmPitching over hyped and hitting nonexistent is going to make for several loses here on out. Maybe it will not be as bad as the BB team. Lack of hitting has been a problem for many moons.

Hawgphat

Some posts constitute a "moving" experience.