Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone thought about Mel Tucker as DC?

Started by Hogindasticks, January 06, 2018, 06:38:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogindasticks

Anyone thought about Mel Tucker as DC?
Only making 850k at Georgia....?

jcul28

He don't coach at Texas AnM, so did he go to school there? If not, chances are low.

lilRockNDubb

Let's see...
Alabama to Georgia to Arkansas.

One of those is not like the other.

Hogindasticks

Al Boarland

Quote from: lilRockNDubb on January 06, 2018, 07:29:31 pm
Let's see...
Alabama to Georgia to Arkansas.

One of those is not like the other.

I could work. Recruits may think the shirt he's wearing is an Alabama shirt if they just put an "A" on it.

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Hogindasticks

colbs

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

I worry that if we were to hire Mel Tucker, we would need assurance that he could still consult Kirby when he got his ass in a real bind so Kirby could tell him what to do.  I also believe Old Dan Tucker is currently unemployed.

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Peter Porker

Does he go by John Chavis in some circles?
Quote from: Peter Porker on January 08, 2014, 04:03:21 pm
Notice he says your boy instead of "our coach". Very telling.

I'm not worried. If he recruits like he did here Louisville will fire him in about 5 years.

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Craig O Squeal

So, you want the old THV sports guy and ASHOF guy, Ray Tucker??

LawyerHog50

CCM said we'd get the best DC in the nation and he has delivered us the chosen one at 2.1 mil for 5 yeas.
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

Rudy Baylor

Razor1997

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on January 08, 2018, 09:02:25 am

Well, at the very least, we can throw boatloads of money at them and force their employers to bankrupt themselves trying to match the offers.  Like what we did to Auburn.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

I believe Mel Tillis died recently.  I least Mel Tillis could have sung a sad song about our situation.