Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is the nadir

Started by Bacon_Bitz, January 06, 2018, 06:58:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacon_Bitz

This team will get back on track at home next week and end up 12-4 in the SEC. Don't give up. This happens every year with every team in college basketball.

razorpimp

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 06, 2018, 06:58:37 pm
This team will get back on track at home next week and end up 12-4 in the SEC. Don't give up. This happens every year with every team in college basketball.

Nope....we won't win an sec road game...book it

8-10 sec record

WorfHog

Just a bad week of road basketball. Calm down. Lot's of haters come out after these road losses and it's not because of the basketball.

razorpimp

Quote from: WorfHog on January 06, 2018, 07:00:33 pm
Just a bad week of road basketball. Calm down. Lot's of haters come out after these road losses and it's not because of the basketball.

You call that basketball from Arkansas...looked like one on one street ball to me

BigHog396

11-7 if we're lucky... but keep drinking that kool-aid!

ADavisTheGOAT

We wont even beat LSU and Mizzou at home now.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Fan701

12-4?  What will happen in the rest of the games?

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

Quote from: razorpimp on January 06, 2018, 06:59:27 pm

8-10 sec record

Razorpimp, sir, may we place a bet on this? Please?

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Fan701 on January 06, 2018, 07:01:53 pm
12-4?  What will happen in the rest of the games?

13-5 or 12-6

Fan701

So true.  Barford had a horrible game Tuesday, and we lose.  Macon had one of his worst games today, and we lose.  To win on the road we need both of those guys playing well.  It will happen.  Long way to go.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Fan701 on January 06, 2018, 07:05:42 pm
So true.  Barford had a horrible game Tuesday, and we lose.  Macon had one of his worst games today, and we lose.  To win on the road we need both of those guys playing well.  It will happen.  Long way to go.

Still think they win 12 games. Even 11 wins will have the Hogs dancing. The conference is strong.

TheSportsGuy

If coach can make a couple adjustments and also get the team coming out like they have to earn every minute, we will be fine

3kgthog

No, it's just about the bad basketball no matter how much you want to believe it isn't.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 06, 2018, 07:07:47 pm
Still think they win 12 games. Even 11 wins will have the Hogs dancing. The conference is strong.
10-8 will get them in but it would be a dreaded 8-9 seed
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: TheSportsGuy on January 06, 2018, 07:10:16 pm
If coach can make a couple adjustments and also get the team coming out like they have to earn every minute, we will be fine

Mike and adjustments normally don't travel as a pair.

elksnort

We will beat LSU Wednesday.

Don't you all know how this works?

HeyHogs

Quote from: razorpimp on January 06, 2018, 06:59:27 pm

8-10 sec record
You said "Book it"  you are instantly ignored.

HeyHogs

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on January 06, 2018, 07:01:47 pm
We wont even beat LSU and Mizzou at home now.

I will bet you that you're wrong.

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: HeyHogs on January 06, 2018, 07:14:24 pm
You said "Book it"  you are instantly ignored.

Aw dang somebody didn't earn their free personal pan pizza back in the day huh

Fan701

Auburn appears to be an underestimated team.  Beating them on their home court would have been great, losing to them on their home court is nothing to be ashamed of.  I thought Thompson and Hall played well off the bench tonight.  Cook was looking his best all year when he got hurt.  Gafford has got to learn not to foul. The main thing that killed us, I think, was Macon having an uncharacteristically bad night.  He just looked off most of the game. 

20gauge

Are we really happy with just getting in? We finally look like we are going to be relevant then lay these two eggs.

It may depend on how these losses look if we finish close to .500 in league.

lynbug

Did you watch today's LSU/aTm game?

Fan701

Quote from: lynbug on January 06, 2018, 07:16:43 pm
Did you watch today's LSU/aTm game?
Arkansas fans are blue, but if you're an A&M fan you must be suicidal.

oldbooniehog

Conference schedule gets only more difficult.

I know the losing isn't anywhere near done yet.

I know because this is Arkansas we're talking about.

TheRazorback500

Everyone's got players. There are no easy games in the conference this season. More players are going to have to step up. Macon, Barford, and Gafford can't always carry us, especially on the road, if one or more of them have a subpar game.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

HeyHogs

13-5 is more realistic with an SEC tourney victory.

lynbug

Quote from: Fan701 on January 06, 2018, 07:20:05 pm
Arkansas fans are blue, but if you're an A&M fan you must be suicidal.
Don't know where you got that I'm an Aggies fan.....just referring to  Hog fans probably relying on a home game against LSU as being a W.  They shocked Aggies today. Hope they don't shock us next week.

Fan701

Quote from: lynbug on January 06, 2018, 08:22:57 pm
Don't know where you got that I'm an Aggies fan.....just referring to  Hog fans probably relying on a home game against LSU as being a W.  They shocked Aggies today. Hope they don't shock us next week.
No, I didn't mean that you were an Aggie fan.  I meant, "If one were an Aggie fan, one would be suicidal about now."

lynbug

Quote from: Fan701 on January 06, 2018, 08:25:22 pm
No, I didn't mean that you were an Aggie fan.  I meant, "If one were an Aggie fan, one would be suicidal about now."
Gotcha....and I totally agree.  If we think we're let down...imagine what their fans are going through.  They still have a high RPI but things are looking a little murky for them.

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

Razorbackpimp, please answer my PM regarding the bet that hogs don't win 1 SEC road game...

I'll even give you 2. Venmo, PayPal, whatever. Let's do this.

+1 for proper use of nadir.

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

Quote from: Karma on January 06, 2018, 09:08:31 pm
+1 for proper use of nadir.

Kind of an insult to the board if properly using "nadir" is an achievement...

code red

12-4?  Have you seen our defense?  We should be 0-3.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

alohawg

They won't win any road games with this formula. No change = no changes in results.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

billmontgomery10

Has anyone been watching Mizzou and LSU this year? LSU almost beat Kentucky then beat A&M at their place and Mizzou won at SC and dropped a heartbreaker to Florida by 2. Neither fears playing at Walton so we will be lucky to split the two games this week. I love the Hogs but this team is overrated- Macon is a one trick pony, Gafford is still young, Thomas and Thompson could never have played for Nolan and Beard should never be in a game at crunch time. This team is soft. Go back and watch video of Nolan's Hogs and not just the great teams. Watch how hard they played, their intensity, diving on the floor for loose balls etc.
Remember when the UNLV player taunted Nolan and told him "you need to get some men"? Nolan went out and got Corlis, Dwight, Darnell, Lee, Clint and Corey. Maybe someone will taunt Anderson and tell him to get some men because we sure could use some. S-O-F-T.