Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I predicted this Auburn Rout

Started by Mr. Porkleone, January 06, 2018, 05:42:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Porkleone

Poorly coached team. Mike Anderson is a joke. Overpaid, can get his team up for the road. Can't wait to hear the excuses from the typical MA defenders and how sucky the refs are after this rout.

razorpimp

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on January 06, 2018, 05:42:54 pm
Poorly coached team. Mike Anderson is a joke. Overpaid, can get his team up for the road. Can't wait to hear the excuses from the typical MA defenders and how sucky the refs are after this rout.

Mediocre Mike!!!!  Now that the sec has upgraded coaches all over the conference he is done!!!!!

Tortfeasor

That's what happens when you don't play any defense.

Mr. Porkleone

In another thead I saw some great questions. 7 years in:

How many SEC titles?
How many times in Top 25 in 7 years?
Road record better than .500
How many NCAA's have we played past 1st weekend?
List goes on and on

FIRE MEDICORE MIKE

Dr. Starcs

But so many here told us this team was for real.

Carl Lazlo

Why can't they block out?  It's not THAT difficult.

hawg1221

Quote from: Tortfeasor on January 06, 2018, 05:44:02 pm

I thought they played soft against MSU. Teams tend to shoot the 3 really good against us. Don't know what the problem is.

WAHog

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hollywood_HOGan45

Congrats. You must really be enjoying this.

hawg1221

I don't want to badmouth them, but I just don't know. I'm watching the NFL playoffs now until the score gets better.

LRrazorback

Maybe the new AD can bring kelvin sampson here

Razorback_Mack

Congratulations. You're so special.

Letsroll1200

BigHog396

Quote from: hawg1221 on January 06, 2018, 05:51:09 pm
I thought they played soft against MSU. Teams tend to shoot the 3 really good against us. Don't know what the problem is.
Coaching... or lack thereof.

nwahogfan1

Auburn have better athletes at every position.

cardsNhogs

It's easy to predict games for hogs. I don't even look at opponent. Just need to know where the game is being played.

Mr. Porkleone

Kenny Dowell Loggains

So did a lot of people.  Not special

WorfHog

Hooray for you! Wish I could so easily cheer against the Hogs.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on January 06, 2018, 06:16:34 pm
Thanks. I hear that all the time.
Where do you coach? I want to come watch your team play.

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: cardsNhogs on January 06, 2018, 06:14:07 pm
It's easy to predict games for hogs. I don't even look at opponent. Just need to know where the game is being played.

Exactly. Road = LOSS 75% of time

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on January 06, 2018, 06:18:58 pm
Exactly. Road = LOSS 75% of time
yall predicted horrible last year😂😂 6-3 last year
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

WorfHog

The home team wins 70% of the time in college basketball.

ishankem

Everyone knows what the problem is. Mike coaches a track meet. Against decent teams he's not going to out shoot them, not out rebound them, not out fundamental them. If he can't out run them, he loses. Buy hey, his style wins a dang lot of the time. I am not going to complain as long as he gets us to the ncaas

20gauge

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 06, 2018, 06:20:17 pm
yall predicted horrible last year😂😂 6-3 last year
Looking like 0-3 to start this year in true road games

BannerMountainMan

I'm really confused? A route is losing by single digits?

Hoggish1

Give yourself a treat.

code red

Quote from: Tortfeasor on January 06, 2018, 05:44:02 pm
This.  Times 1000.  Next time someone compares Mike to Nolan I am going to lose it.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

BannerMountainMan

Boardon Hamsay

Predicting a road loss for Arkansas basketball is like predicting that you'll put on a left and right shoe on the average day.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

HeyHogs

MA will make the Sweet 16 this year and you will be right there saying what a MA fan you are.

Razorback_Mack

Somebody that posts something like this must be very insecure. The guy is acting like he accomplished something. Very sad.

lynbug

Quote from: cardsNhogs on January 06, 2018, 06:14:07 pm
Pretty much describes the destination...not necessarily the path..just the destination.