Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has any Razorback football player announced yet that they are transferring?

Started by rzrbkman, January 04, 2018, 04:36:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

little pigee

It's not about the money...it's about the amount of money.

Grizzlyfan

Ty Storey is the one that is interesting.  Just over a week until classes resume and no word from him.  Maybe he thinks he has a legit shot in Morris' system.

Uncle Remus

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on January 05, 2018, 10:24:01 am
Ty Storey is the one that is interesting.  Just over a week until classes resume and no word from him.  Maybe he thinks he has a legit shot in Morris' system.

I truly think he has as much of an opportunity as anyone we have on the roster right now.  This system is what he ran in high school and where he flourished.  I have no knowledge of the situation and do not pretend to, but I am betting that he has been told that he has as good of an opportunity to make it onto the field now as he has ever had during his stay on the hill.  I know we haven't seen much of him since he has been there, but the kid was a gutsy winner in high school and I truly think he is where he wants to be.  I believe he wanted to be a Hog from when he grew up playing and that he wants every opportunity to get a real chance to make it on to the field as a starter before transferring out.

Tim Harris

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on January 05, 2018, 10:24:01 am

Unless the individual has already graduated it is unlikely anyone transfers until after spring.

code red

I am sure you'll find out if they are transferring....when the new semester begins.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

East Clintwood

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 04, 2018, 06:02:20 pm
One of these days I'm going to have to google that word.......................

It's a brand of floppy disks. ;)
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

BigSexyHog

In the spirit of Jump Ball... We will probably have 10-12 transfer out.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

IronHog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on January 05, 2018, 09:07:26 am
I heard Kane whitehurst is looking to transfer out. But Vin ascolese, a linebacker from new jersey, is requesting to transfer in, so it's a wash. One all world white guy for another.

I'd trade both for Korless Marshall and the Tuscaloosa PD
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 04, 2018, 04:54:02 pm
Ask Guv. He knows everything about the Hogs.
Guv is just a compilation of vary rumors that have been collected and then repeated as fact.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

EastexHawg

Quote from: Uncle Remus on January 05, 2018, 09:45:17 am
So....yeah...is anyone transferring?

If a player says he is transferring but no coach is around to hear him did it really happen?

jackflash

we have two from what I read Story and Heldund maybe just a  rumor

rzrbkman

Quote from: jackflash on January 08, 2018, 09:56:01 am
we have two from what I read Story and Heldund maybe just a  rumor

Neither one of those players has announced that they are transferring out.

hogsanity

Logic would say they stay through the spring semester. IF TS were to leave, he'd almost surely go fcs so he could play immediately. He has already used his RS year and only has 2 years left, so of he goes fbs he either has to sit out another year or appeal to be eligible early ( not sure of his status as maybe a grad transfer ).
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE