Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 02:33:39 pm

Classic Bert...

Started by BigE_23, January 03, 2018, 10:28:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

Posted earlier...butt it's not a good look. It's just shows that JLong hired a child and made him a millionaire. I think that fart is what pushed Patterson to leave the set and just go home. It was hurting his brand...

CBB is not helping himself.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Hardcore Hoggy

Yet another place Bret decided to stink it up at eh?

KlubhouseKonnected

"Doooooon't care"

- Jay Cutler
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Mo_Better_Hogs

I think it's funny. Hey, might as well just let it fly. (Plus, he's not ours any more.)

RazorPiggie

Quote from: twistitup on January 03, 2018, 10:30:38 am
Posted earlier...butt it's not a good look. It's just shows that JLong hired a child and made him a millionaire. I think that fart is what pushed Patterson to leave the set and just go home. It was hurting his brand...

Wow.

cjack

Kind of like his whole time here.  Unaware.  Part time happy go lucky nice guy/ Part time frat guy party boy. 

I'll be glad when he is mentioned as coach of wherever and not former coach of Arkansas.
Woooo Pig Soooie!

code red

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on January 03, 2018, 10:33:54 am
"Doooooon't care"

- Jay Cutler
This....glad he is gone.  The clown act is over.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Ex-Trumpet

Good elevation on the delivery!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hoghiker

NuttinItUp

Hope he checked his britches after that.

PonderinHog

It was Monday, he ain't got no job, and ...

younghog

GO HOGS

HawgSZN

That's just embarrassing.
Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2019, 01:13:05 pm
Damn. you say his name he pops up.  This guy is legend status

jgphillips3

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on January 03, 2018, 11:51:38 am
yeah because nobody has farted and laughed about it before.

It is funny.  Well, it was funny when I was 22 and in college or maybe now while camping with close friends or something.  On national TV it makes him look like your drunk fraternity brother who never grew up and is now more sad than funny.

PonderinHog

Hoggish1

Quote from: BigE_23 on January 03, 2018, 10:28:01 am
Not sure if anyone saw this and I couldn't find if it was posted anywhere else, butt -

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/watch-bret-bielema-claims-ruined-seat-cushion-live-tv-following-lengthy-rose-bowl/

We never had a coach named Bert.  If you are referring to Bret B, he doesn't coach here anymore. 

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: cjack on January 03, 2018, 10:41:08 am
I'll be glad when he is mentioned as coach of wherever and not former coach of Arkansas.

That will be a long time from now if ever.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Hoggish1 on January 03, 2018, 12:13:04 pm
We never had a coach named Bert.  If you are referring to Bret B, he doesn't coach here anymore. 

We never had one named Nutter or Booby or Johnelle either.  Did you ever object when posters used those names?

LRRandy

That guy is such a clown.
This is fun, isn't it.

twistitup

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on January 03, 2018, 11:51:38 am
yeah because nobody has farted and laughed about it before.

How old are you? I need to know before I respond to this....

Razorpigg

Quote from: twistitup on January 03, 2018, 10:30:38 am

Pretty sure Bret was a millionaire before he even met JL...

twistitup

Quote from: Razorpigg on January 03, 2018, 12:30:37 pm
Pretty sure Bret was a millionaire before he even met JL...

I'm pretty sure we don't know that - but we DO know he is one now. We also know he enjoys writing letters, very good letters.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: cjack on January 03, 2018, 10:41:08 am
Kind of like his whole time here.  Unaware.  Part time happy go lucky nice guy/ Part time frat guy party boy. 

that'll never happen. he's retired.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

ambien_sky

This attacking Bret Bielema is getting old.  He represented the University well.  He is also a good coach.  It does not show a lot of class in the razorback fan base to be attacking him all the time, especially when he doesn't deserve it all, unlike some of our other coaches.

PonderinHog

Quote from: ambien_sky on January 03, 2018, 12:39:22 pm
This attacking Bret Bielema is getting old.  He represented the University well.  He is also a good coach.  It does not show a lot of class in the razorback fan base to be attacking him all the time, especially when he doesn't deserve it all, unlike some of our other coaches.
Pull my finger!

rzrbk4life

Meh. Just glad he's gone
Let's call those hogs!!!!

prattville pig

if you ain't laughing at farts, you ain't living
Life's too short to last long.

twistitup

Razor1997

Quote from: prattville pig on January 03, 2018, 12:43:54 pm
if you ain't laughing at farts, you ain't living

Farting: Funny

Farting and then talking about it, on national television, while you're with a group of highly respected professionals in your industry: Maybe not the time and place

Arthur pigby sellers.

The guy literally farted on National TV in a room full of coaches. This should tell you all you need to know about our former coach and explains a lot about our team.

twistitup

It's a window into how his mind works - scary, actually kind of sad.

....or maybe he was just drunk

Leave him alone Tito

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

Bret's livin in your head man, let it go he doesn't coach here any longer.

While you're livin in the past,  John L. Smith, Bobby Petrino,Houston Nutt, Ken Hatfield, Lou Holtz and Broyles don't either.
The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

The OTR

How did we ever let this guy go? 

The OTR

It was New Year's day. If I was a betting man, and I'm not, I'd guess CBB ate a drank more than his share on New Year's Eve.  That will make a fellow gassy. And my doctor told me not to ever hold in a fart and I bet he and I go to the same doctor and he told him the same thing. 

Nothing wrong with it as it was doctor's orders.

LRRandy

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on January 03, 2018, 12:51:52 pm
Bret's livin in your head man, let it go he doesn't coach here any longer.

While you're livin in the past,  John L. Smith, Bobby Petrino,Houston Nutt, Ken Hatfield, Lou Holtz and Broyles don't either.
those guys probably fart too.
This is fun, isn't it.

BigE_23

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on January 03, 2018, 12:51:52 pm
Bret's livin in your head man,

You're making quite an ASSumption there.

Just posting a link to a video of Bert being Bert. Make of it what you will.

jabberjawls

Pretty sure that he stole a bunch of money from the UA which he should pay back.  He is probably sitting at home lighting his flatulence with $100 dollar bills.

Lao Tsuie

Exactly, I mean, this is just sad. Not only did he not excuse himself if he had a gas but he actually wanted to fart on tv.  Says alot too that the others giggled like girls.
One was an adult who excused himself. 

A big huge sheet was following that exhibition you can bank on it.

I said it before, this is not a healthy man.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: jabberjawls on January 03, 2018, 03:38:32 pm
Pretty sure that he stole a bunch of money from the UA which he should pay back.  He is probably sitting at home lighting his flatulence with $100 dollar bills.

Stole? By all means call a cop!
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Ex-Trumpet

There's nothing more fun than dropping a bomb on someone that doesn't think it's funny--especially when there are others around that think that it is.

On tv?  Probably not the best choice--but it's still funny!!  :)
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

PonderinHog

Just be glad there's no such thing as smellevision!

twistitup

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on January 04, 2018, 10:29:09 am
There's nothing more fun than dropping a bomb on someone that doesn't think it's funny--especially when there are others around that think that it is.

On tv?  Probably not the best choice--but it's still funny!!  :)

Age?

Ex-Trumpet

Bebop

Wrong. He is a horrible coach

Torqued pork

Lack of sphincter control aside, it's good being Bret Bielema.