Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lol at Finebaums show today

Started by checkraiser88, January 02, 2018, 02:09:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GuvHog

Quote from: Michael D Huff AIA on January 04, 2018, 09:06:06 am
I know that we are told to 'never say never', but Gus is NEVER going to coach at Arkansas after the flirtation at the end of this season. 

We got straight up USED.  It was very junior high.  Gus' girlfriend was acting up so he made sure she saw him talking to a new girl so Gus' girl would stop griping.

Don't underestimate the Malzahnites on the hill. They will fight to get Gus as HC till the day they succeed or he officially retires from coaching.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

riccoar

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on January 04, 2018, 09:18:18 am
Nope. Auburn got used....played..."Sextoned"...however you want to put it. They are paying him $7 million a year. Not us.
Yep.  I think all of this was mostly Sexton.  Sexton I believe knew he was dealing with folks with enough clout here to scare the folks there.  However, the folks here didn't have the authority.  In the end the push Arkansas offered was WAY less than what was reported.  Sexton scared Auburn into folding.

TrueBlue

Quote from: justmakeit2thebcs on January 03, 2018, 09:40:08 am
He was there before Morris.  Maybe Morris developed him, maybe not.  But he's not the one that found the diamond in the rough.  There are no other "up and comers" on the SMU roster.

Reading your posts and they are quite funny.

You definitely have a man crush on the Gus Bus. Do you pick your nose as well? Or do you just find that type of behavior attractive? 

Haters gonna hate

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on January 02, 2018, 05:48:33 pm
I get the market but things are just getting out of hand.  If we were consistently in the playoff maybe I would feel different but in the meantime is anybody $7m good?

Saban?