Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sorry Coach Morris....

Started by razorpimp, January 01, 2018, 03:14:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorpimp

Dear Coach Morris,

I want to formally apologize for the Arkansas PTB that flirted with that fraud Malzahn instead of hiring you first....thank you so much for coming here!

And damn we dodged a huge $7mm a year bullet! 

Go Hogs Go!

wildhogman

bythelake

100 percent agree.

It's going to be a very rocky marriage with an expensive divorce impending at Auburn.  Gus already on hot seat.

TNhawgfan

Not sure how good Morris is or will be, but i know gus ain't worth 7 million. That's full retard dumb of auburn
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Tequilin' Time

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 01, 2018, 03:26:58 pm
Not sure how good Morris is or will be, but i know gus ain't worth 7 million. That's full retard dumb of auburn

never been on the Gus Bus, but I hear its a rough ride and an overpriced ticket.

I guess its Hammerdown

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

rljjr

That's an expensive wheel for Tigger to replace on the Gus bus.

Danimal

Danged ol' bus stalled out in the bank parking lot....  :P

hawgrunner

Quote from: razorpimp on January 01, 2018, 03:14:15 pm
Dear Coach Morris,

I want to formally apologize for the Arkansas PTB that flirted with that fraud Malzahn instead of hiring you first....thank you so much for coming here!

And damn we dodged a huge $7mm a year bullet! 

Go Hogs Go!

Well put!

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: Danimal on January 01, 2018, 03:44:40 pm
Danged ol' bus stalled out in the bank parking lot....  :P

The axles weren't rated for that much money.

Ragnar Hogbrok

I recall being lambasted for saying Gus was a mediocre coach and didn't deserve more than $3.5ish million/year tops.

All the Gus suckers proceeded to tell meet I was an idiot and that Gus was an "elite"coach and we'd be lucky to have him for $7 million.

Who is laughing now?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

radar

Those same PTB are still in charge, Happy New Year.

Ex-Trumpet

Anyone else notice how red Gus' nose is?  And every time he was shown on tv he was picking it.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: The Chief on January 01, 2018, 03:52:35 pm
I recall being lambasted for saying Gus was a mediocre coach and didn't deserve more than $3.5ish million/year tops.

All the Gus suckers proceeded to tell meet I was an idiot and that Gus was an "elite"coach and we'd be lucky to have him for $7 million.

Who is laughing now?

I still think Gus is a great coach.  But, I think surrounding yourself with people that are great is more important—and Gus hasn't proven to have been capable of doing that.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

ShadowTheHedgehog

CCM says its OK, now we have Gus at Auburn, Ole Piss with an "Interim" for a few years, and Miss State without Mullen.

East Clintwood

Who is laughing now?

Gus and Sexton
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

hobhog

Auburn BOT already working up the buyout...😜

Hogarusa

Who is laughing now?

congrats on feeling redeemed. Auburn did finish 10-4 with wins over playoff teams Bama and Georgia and losses to playoff teams Georgia and Clemson and a team that went undefeated.

Pretty cool to see UCF finish undefeated
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

King Kong

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 01, 2018, 04:34:42 pm
congrats on feeling redeemed. Auburn did finish 10-4 with wins over playoff teams Bama and Georgia and losses to playoff teams Georgia and Clemson and a team that went undefeated.

It's oddly similar to Nutt and Malzahn's season together where the 4 losses were to teams that finished in the top 5

younghog

I said this from the GET GO..

GUS = JOKE
GO HOGS

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Hogarusa on January 01, 2018, 04:34:42 pm

I don't feel redeemed. I feel vindicated.

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.

lumphog

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: lumphog on January 01, 2018, 04:50:42 pm
Fire Gus

Is what we would have been crying after two years if we had hired that scalawag.

lumphog

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on January 01, 2018, 04:20:56 pm
CCM says its OK, now we have Gus at Auburn, Ole Piss with an "Interim" for a few years, and Miss State without Mullen.
and Eddie Munster at LSU. Dumbest AD in history

The OTR

Who is laughing now?

Both you and I tried to tell these numbskulls that very thing but not too many people were listening. 

Hawginj

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 01, 2018, 05:01:32 pm
Both you and I tried to tell these numbskulls that very thing but not too many people were listening.
you cant tell them anything. Most around here are name chasers, unimfored hive mind people

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 01, 2018, 05:01:32 pm

It's because me and you are men of the people, salt of the earth type folks. We're not blinded by the lights of $7mil Malzahn.

Numbskulls and scalawags, the lot of them.

Tuskarilla

R-word.org
Not cool using that word in that manner. Not cool at all!

The OTR

Quote from: The Chief on January 01, 2018, 05:26:23 pm
It's because me and you are men of the people, salt of the earth type folks. We're not blinded by the lights of $7mil Malzahn.

Numbskulls and scalawags, the lot of them.

And mouthbreathers...lots of mouthbreathers.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 01, 2018, 06:49:37 pm
And mouthbreathers...lots of mouthbreathers.

Next thing you know, they'll start letting carpetbaggers back in here and we'll have to have ole' Deltaboy kick a six or two to clear 'em out again.

mckinneyhog5

I'm more than happy that GM didn't land here but for those thinking CCM is our savior, you need to pump your brakes. Remember, he's known as Gus 2.0.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 01, 2018, 06:59:04 pm
I'm more than happy that GM didn't land here but for those thinking CCM is our savior, you need to pump your brakes. Remember, he's known as Gus 2.0.

Only by the mouth breathers.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on January 01, 2018, 07:06:32 pm
Only by the mouth breathers.
I'll see you in 3 years knuckle dragger.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

wachhog

Quote from: radar on January 01, 2018, 04:02:20 pm
Those same PTB are still in charge, Happy New Year.
As long as it isn't the same PTB that hired Fatty or fired Bobby, I'm happy.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: wachhog on January 01, 2018, 07:15:06 pm
As long as it isn't the same PTB that hired Fatty or fired Bobby, I'm happy.
No, just the same PTB that spent 17 million in buyouts and failed to bring in their primary target and settled on CCM.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 01, 2018, 07:24:21 pm
No, just the same PTB that spent 17 million in buyouts and failed to bring in their primary target and settled on CCM.

Worth the risk, though.  BB proved he was a dinosaur.  Needed to try something new.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Dirty

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 01, 2018, 07:24:21 pm

Same target that lost to UCF! 

oldhog63

I agree. I am glad they are stuck with him and not us.

wachhog

Looks like it was Nebraska who hit the jackpot, bringing their native son home.. Too bad for us that Nutt and Malzahn had to wage the war within the state oh so many years ago. We've been paying for it. Boy, have we ever paid in so many different ways. Worse that the Hatfields  and the McCoys.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Dirty on January 01, 2018, 07:26:59 pm
Same target that lost to UCF! 
yep, one in the same. They were willing to spend 24 million "buyouts+new salary" to bring in Gus.

HighcountryHog

He hasn't done anything yet.  I'm willing to give him a chance, just like I did with Bielema.
no bumps, no fat chicks

Dirty

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 01, 2018, 07:43:09 pm
yep, one in the same. They were willing to spend 24 million "buyouts+new salary" to bring in Gus.

Get over it! 

You can't!  I bet you have a poster of Gus over your bed!

pigmania

Aubbie got themselves a 50 million dollar loss today. Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face!

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: pigmania on January 01, 2018, 08:00:36 pm
Aubbie got themselves a 50 million dollar loss today. Nothing brings a bigger smile to my face!
Agreed..we dodge a bullet. You think BB was expensive to fire, Gus would have been here longer then HDN.

redleg

I think Jimbo is a little overrated too.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

greasy_corner

I just hope AU didn't spend all of their money on this fraud!!!!

Save some for the recruits on Big Cat weekend!!!

Acehawg

Setting here watching Clemson and Bama.  Coach Morris is looking better and better everyday.  We may have actually struck gold again.  Clemson's offense isn't what it was.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Dirty on January 01, 2018, 07:58:03 pm
Get over it! 

You can't!  I bet you have a poster of Gus over your bed!
Lol, you must have me mistaken for someone else...I have never been and will never be a Gus supporter.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

There was just NO WAY they were going to lose a Sir Richard measure-off with Arkansas. We had them over the barrel and could not lose either way. Best case scenario for them would have been for Gus to get the bus rolling, but they are Nutting him the same way we Nutted Nutt. HE is put in a no win situation now, and it will get ugly and cost them mucho denaro... They are going to have to fire him quickly to show they are not scared of a buy-out, and that is going to make their next two searches dicey. Great win for the Hog's even if Morris turns out to be Nutt 2.0...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Acehawg on January 01, 2018, 09:50:17 pm
Setting here watching Clemson and Bama.  Coach Morris is looking better and better everyday.  We may have actually struck gold again.  Clemson's offense isn't what it was.

Please tell me what you are comparing this games offense to clemsons when?