Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strength and conditioning coaching candidates..

Started by checkraiser88, December 27, 2017, 09:53:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Wasn't Madre Hill or one of our old running backs doing strength and conditioning in the SEC at one time?
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

247Hog

Wow, didn't realize Herb was the 14th highest paid S&C coach in the country.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: PORKULATOR on December 27, 2017, 10:08:04 pm
Wasn't Madre Hill or one of our old running backs doing strength and conditioning in the SEC at one time?

He was a RB at SC. But as far as I know not a S&C coach

checkraiser88

Maybe we pick up A&M Strength coach as well to go with chavis

King Kong

Quote from: checkraiser88 on December 27, 2017, 10:20:01 pm
Maybe we pick up A&M Strength coach as well to go with chavis

Seems unlikely as Hocke was with Fisher at FSU prior to last season

jackflash

I think it  will be the strength coach from SMU

outlawhogeywells

Well if we are choosing,  Why not take the one from Georgia to get them back for taking Pitman
Or the one from Auburn to piss off ole Gus
We could offer them what Ben is getting and they would each be getting a good raise

Snout team

Quote from: 247Hog on December 27, 2017, 10:15:05 pm
Wow, didn't realize Herb was the 14th highest paid S&C coach in the country.

When he was hired I was thinking he was one of the highest paid, around top 5.  Heck he is 7th in the SEC.  Missouri is paying more.

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Mitch C

Maybe we could steal Don Decker back from New Mexico State

BOAR_N2BWILD

It pains me to say but from all of the athletes that I have seen this year I was most impressed with the conditioning of Auburn - hands down.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

Snout team

Just find a guy without a whole bunch of broken feet in his background  ;)
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

texas tush hog

rljjr

Take Auburn's guy. Throw an extra $50K at him and that's a bargain price. He's familiar with the style of body needed to run an uptempo offense and does just fine with the defensive muscle and speed. Bonus is forcing AU to have to find a guy to fit their system.

texas tush hog

Quote from: Mitch C on December 28, 2017, 01:43:07 pm
Maybe we could steal Don Decker back from New Mexico State

Not necssarily a bad choice. 8 bowls in football, two finals and a Natty in basketball, and two college world series in baseball while he was here. Add two Cotton bowls at Ole Miss and a pretty good body of work. One of John Stucky's top pupils.

blueridger

Quote from: jackflash on December 28, 2017, 11:42:46 am

yes. smu wants him to stay, but i can't believe CCM will let him get away.  he's seriously the real deal.  a season changer.

Al Boarland

Quote from: rljjr on December 28, 2017, 05:55:57 pm
Take Auburn's guy. Throw an extra $50K at him and that's a bargain price. He's familiar with the style of body needed to run an uptempo offense and does just fine with the defensive muscle and speed. Bonus is forcing AU to have to find a guy to fit their system.

I'm sure if AU wants him we won't get him.

ChicoHog

Quote from: rljjr on December 28, 2017, 05:55:57 pm
I like it!  Good call. 

FANONTHEHILL

It's Trumain Carrol.  Coming from SMU with Coach Morris. 
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

texas tush hog

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on December 28, 2017, 07:25:23 pm

Thanks FOTH, my first choice and an excellent choice at that.

rhog1

I just read his Bio. It says he is married to one of SMU's Volleyball assistants. I wonder if that is going to complicate him coming here.

The Great Hambino

Quote from: rhog1 on December 28, 2017, 07:37:17 pm
I just read his Bio. It says he is married to one of SMU's Volleyball assistants. I wonder if that is going to complicate him coming here.

No, it shouldn't be a problem. Petrino is at Louisville now, so no worries.

nwahogs

Quote from: jackflash on December 28, 2017, 11:42:46 am

It is him. It's trumain carrol.Take it to the bank.

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

nwahogs

Yup. He signed a contract on a house in Springdale.

texas tush hog

Quote from: rhog1 on December 28, 2017, 07:37:17 pm

She is a volunteer assistant, no problem.

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Kevin

personality wise he seems totally different than herb.

one of my questions is how many broken feet has he had since going to smu?
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

texas tush hog

Quote from: The Great Hambino on December 28, 2017, 09:31:13 pm
No, it shouldn't be a problem. Petrino is at Louisville now, so no worries.

Wer'e talking wife, not a Harley soft tail. Harley riders know that's a model of bike, nothing dirty here. LOL.

rickm1976

I think we need to see if Bruce Banner is available.

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HardCore

Quote from: rickm1976 on December 31, 2017, 10:26:36 am
I think we need to see if Bruce Banner is available.

With radiation treatment, we could bulk up fast........REALLY Fast
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)