Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Perry

Started by BannerMountainMan, January 02, 2018, 11:01:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Hahaha time to hate on the guy please, what an idiot, he def ain't going to have any Arkansas fans anymore
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Breems

Daryl shouldn't talk smack in that gym. They could probably hear him whisper in the top row of the upper deck.

Have fun playing in front of that raucous crowd for years to come.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

The_Bionic_Pig

All 2,500 fans in attendance
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

razorbackchamps94

Hogcephus

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on January 02, 2018, 11:06:03 pm
All 2,500 fans in attendance
I know! I told my wife that we could have sat court side if we had made the trip!

BannerMountainMan

And he already deleted his tweet, pansy
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

hawgball40

rzrbackramsfan

I wonder if Macon said something to him.

AirWarren

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 02, 2018, 11:01:34 pm
Hahaha time to hate on the guy please, what an idiot, he def ain't going to have any Arkansas fans anymore

Probably should learn how to speak English too.

RazorPiggie

RazorPiggie

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on January 02, 2018, 11:51:19 pm
I wonder if Macon said something to him.

He shouldn't say a dang thing after that inbound.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: RazorPiggie on January 03, 2018, 09:15:44 am
He shouldn't say a dang thing after that inbound.
I just can't believe you can't pump fake without it being a travel but miss st can all night

dalefromspringdale

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 03, 2018, 09:30:47 am
I just can't believe you can't pump fake without it being a travel but miss st can all night

He stopped his dribble, pivoted, then did a BIG step back move (it happened fast so its hard to tell). It was probably a walk. Not certain about it, that call could've easily gone either way. That's not an ideal time to put the game in the ref's hands.

hawgball40

Quote from: dalefromspringdale on January 03, 2018, 09:39:29 am
He stopped his dribble, pivoted, then did a BIG step back move (it happened fast so its hard to tell). It was probably a walk. Not certain about it, that call could've easily gone either way. That's not an ideal time to put the game in the ref's hands.
you always pop up after a loss to talk smack. smh

dalefromspringdale

Quote from: hawgball40 on January 03, 2018, 10:09:41 am
you always pop up after a loss to talk smack. smh

1. I haven't been a member here very long, and I don't think I've once come on here to "talk smack" or talk down our team after a loss.

2. I don't consider my explanation of what happened "talking smack." I think I'm being realistic. I didn't blame anyone for the loss. I also didn't blame the ref for calling a play that could go either way. I'm sure if you were wearing Miss. State glasses there would be no doubt in your mind that was a walk.

We had plenty of chances to win that game but we didn't capitalize. Road games in the SEC will be hard to get this year (not just for the Hogs, for everyone).

N HOG

One thing for sure, the way the ref called the walk was for him, in the words of CBB, a "borderline erotic" experience.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: dalefromspringdale on January 03, 2018, 09:39:29 am

I agree with it could go either way. When I saw it happen in real time I thought it was traveling but when I saw the replay it wasn't.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: AP85 on January 03, 2018, 09:09:19 am
Probably should learn how to speak English too.

mississippi and english.............................you gotta be kidding. It's a foreign language there.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

bville_hog

January 06, 2018, 09:08:09 am #18 Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 10:05:03 am by bville_hog
nm