Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not What I Wanted, But...

Started by Calvin Swine, December 05, 2017, 10:34:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calvin Swine

Morris wasn't in my top 3 or really top 5.  I railed against it happening but it's going down.  Regardless of what I want or what I think is best for the program we went this direction.  So, it's time to act like an adult, suck it up and hope for the best.  Who knows, maybe it'll work out.  I can adopt that attitude and wait and see or I can throw a fit and be miserable hoping that it'll fail just to satisfy my own ego.

Well, I'm not going to be miserable.  I'm going to allow myself to be disappointed tonight, wait and see how things progress and hope for better things from here on out.  I hope Morris does well.  I hope he recruits well and makes us relevant as a football program again.  I hope his offense will dazzle me next year and I hope I can look back and say, "I had this all pegged wrong."

Time will tell but I refuse to be angry and miserable for he foreseeable future.  Good luck Coach Morris.  I hope we will all be glad it worked out this way.  After all, it all goes back to restoring the right kind of hope.

WPS