Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boys I think we’re gonna be okay

Started by The OTR, November 30, 2017, 09:55:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: USChog on November 30, 2017, 10:42:46 pm
Yeah Arkansas has every option on lock down, that seems realistic.

Well our B and C option don't really have any other option currently

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 30, 2017, 10:04:16 pm
That, sir, is above your pay grade.  Hate to be that way. 

Just sit back and let us work through this process.  You will find out in due time.  For now just trust things are being handled. 

But b and c doesn't include Chad Morris right?

JONAS

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on November 30, 2017, 10:47:43 pm
But b and c doesn't include Chad Morris right?

I think it does.  I think it will be between Norvell and Morris.  I think Gus is staying at Auburn.  I really wish we would offer Kiffin, but I think we are scared to offer him.

Paul

Quote from: Hollywood870 on November 30, 2017, 10:13:44 pm
Chad Morris. Don't forget about him you guys.
course not.  He's the guy who showed up for his interview dressed as Popcorn Hog

redhogchilipepper

I hope the inter web famous Reverend Falwell is watching over us these past few days and can bless this mess we are wallering in. He and only he can tell us what may lay ahead

The OTR

If I had one wish it would be that we start hiring people whose names we can spell.

The new coach is going to have a name some will have difficulty spelling

HogPharmer

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on November 30, 2017, 11:13:07 pm
If I had one wish it would be that we start hiring people whose names we can spell.

We can't even spell Bret right... it's 4 letters. Don't get your hopes up.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Paulsooie

If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

huntindoc

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 11:14:32 pm
We can't even spell Bret right... it's 4 letters. Don't get your hopes up.

LOL, unless you're talking about Brett Favre. 

RockyMtnHog

Would that name be in your avatar there Skandar?  That would make sense.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

HogPharmer

Quote from: huntindoc on November 30, 2017, 11:18:45 pm
LOL, unless you're talking about Brett Favre.

That bastard is from Mississippi. He's the enemy as far as I'm concerned.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hogvillage Idiot

Malazan
"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

HogPharmer

Quote from: Hogvillage Idiot on November 30, 2017, 11:24:20 pm
Malazan

Heard a guy on the radio today calling Malzahn "malzone" (pronounced same as "calzone"). It wasn't a one-time accident. He did it like 4 times. I mean, spelling is one thing... but really saying it like that???

Hogvillage Idiot

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 11:25:57 pm
Heard a guy on the radio today calling Malzahn "malzone" (pronounced same as "calzone"). It wasn't a one-time accident. He did it like 4 times. I mean, spelling is one thing... but really saying it like that???
Gush Malzone
"Winning is like shaving - do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum."

Jack Kemp

RockyMtnHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 11:25:57 pm

That guy was probably a yankee.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

HogPharmer

Hawg Life

Norvell isn't hard to spell.

MissippHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 11:23:11 pm
That bastard is from Mississippi. He's the enemy as far as I'm concerned.
Hey!

thebignasty

thebignasty

Need to be careful because I don't want to compromise Skandar's sources.

Lets just say that they are among the first to know when there is something worth knowing.

HogPharmer

Quote from: MissippHog on November 30, 2017, 11:32:16 pm
Hey!

I'm just kidding! I had a Packers starter jacket when I was 8! Hated to see Rogers go down this season and hated even more to see Favre come back and finish his career with the Vikings!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: thebignasty on November 30, 2017, 11:32:46 pm
Half of hogville has already adopted Norvelle
well at least they will pronounce it right. I expect a lot of 'NORvul" for the first two years.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

huntindoc

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 11:38:11 pm
I'm just kidding! I had a Packers starter jacket when I was 8! Hated to see Rogers go down this season and hated even more to see Favre come back and finish his career with the Vikings!

Me too.  I have to like the Packers a little, my son is a die hard Packers fan and this year has been tough on him with the Pack AND the Hogs struggling.

HogPharmer

Quote from: huntindoc on November 30, 2017, 11:41:03 pm
Me too.  I have to like the Packers a little, my son is a die hard Packers fan and this year has been tough on him with the Pack AND the Hogs struggling.

Poor fella needs to get used to taking the tough shots as a hog fan

Birminghog

pigmania

Now I'm really worried when I see a thread like this.

greenie

Norvell
Kiffin
Malzonn
Morris
Leach
Brohm
Miles

HogFansReunited

I just wonder if 103.7 will accuse me of insider trading because I know who will be hired and about when it will be announced. They are giving out about a grand for the person with the closest "guess."
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

MissippHog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 30, 2017, 11:39:58 pm
well at least they will pronounce it right. I expect a lot of 'NORvul" for the first two years.
My dad said Buh-lee-muh for 5 years.  Actually, it was about 4 years.  For the past year he just referred to him as @sshole.

kid squealer

Arthur Gustavo "Gus" Malzahn, III....there you go spellcheckers
SMITE ME JACKWAGONS!!!  I NEED TO BE THE -1 KING!!!

PharmacistHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

The real Hogules

Quote from: Hogvillage Idiot on November 30, 2017, 11:24:20 pm
Malazan
That's Mal-a-zahn.

I saw it on an old Wheel of Fortune rerun the other day...............
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

I haven't lost much sleep because whatever the outcome.  can't be worse than what we just had.
Let's make some waves.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: The real Hogules on December 01, 2017, 06:57:11 am
That's Mal-a-zahn.

I saw it on an old Wheel of Fortune rerun the other day...............

Was it one of those where they get to buy stuff at the end of the round?  Those are the best.
Millennials suck...

Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

PharmacistHog

Millennials suck...

The real Hogules

Quote from: PharmacistHog on December 01, 2017, 07:02:44 am
Was it one of those where they get to buy stuff at the end of the round?  Those are the best.

It was indeed!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

a0ashle

Quote from: huntindoc on November 30, 2017, 11:41:03 pm

Tell me about it :( on the bright side, maybe some people realized how much he was winning games by himself and we might want to give him more support.

ipigsooie

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on December 01, 2017, 07:01:34 am
I haven't lost much sleep because whatever the outcome.  can't be worse than what we just had.

If I hear Tim Horton one more time I might start losing some sleep.

The OTR

This thread brought out some of hogville's top trolls.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on December 01, 2017, 07:07:16 am
This thread brought out some of hogville's top trolls.

I agree. I think we should just use it as bait and you can point em out and I'll bant hammer them into oblivion.
Millennials suck...

St. Hogustine

Svrdhd

It felt like something happened yesterday, my guess is that Auburn flat-out rejected Gus' terms and then we locked him up.
I also think we've had Norvell on a non-compete/exclusivity agreement as our contingency. He'll be free to start talking to other schools on Sunday with some Christmas spending money in hand for his trouble.
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

GuvHog

Quote from: Svrdhd on December 01, 2017, 07:23:50 am
It felt like something happened yesterday, my guess is that Auburn flat-out rejected Gus’ terms and then we locked him up.
I also think we’ve had Norvell on a non-compete/exclusivity agreement as our contingency. He’ll be free to start talking to other schools on Sunday with some Christmas spending money in hand for his trouble.

Wishful thinking.

My Guess is Gus and his agent are negotiating the buyout and a few small details on his extension, will come to an agreement with Auburn, and Gus will sign the extension staying at Auburn.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Sundog

Please don't tell me it's Tym Hourten.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 30, 2017, 10:00:49 pm
BR shouldn't you be smoking a brisket or something?

Hey..! Lemme know if y'all get that done. I've rolled them up before, but couldn't get them to light.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Dwight_K_Shrute

It may have already been discussed so many threads so little time, but has anyone considered in all the talks, discussions, etc that if Gus stays at Auburn because they make him a deal he can't refuse that Gus might give Mike Norvell a strong endorsement to the PTBs/GOB's? 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Redhogs

Quote from: GuvHog on December 01, 2017, 07:31:51 am
Wishful thinking.

My Guess is Gus and his agent are negotiating the buyout and a few small details on his extension, will come to an agreement with Auburn, and Gus will sign the extension staying at Auburn.
hope you are right.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?