Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 09:31:38 am

Login Issue

Started by Mo4Hogs, July 21, 2023, 05:11:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo4Hogs

Yesterday I began getting a login prompt or sign up message in upper left of Forum topic-MMQB, Jumpball and Extra Innings. I've already gone into Login and signed in with "forever" option but will not stay active when going into listed Forums. 

I select login within Forum but just spins and never returns login name/password. 

I am using my iPhone 14, IOS 16.5.1(c). 

Any help?

Hogbauski

July 21, 2023, 10:07:17 pm #1 Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 02:55:20 pm by Hogbauski
Ditto (but iPhone XR; same iOS version, though).

WATER HOG

I can't see any Forums on my Android device at all.

Lanny

Mobile app has an issue being repaired with Android.  As for the not staying logged in, clear your cache
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Mo4Hogs

For iPhone I tried to delete app and cleared history but still will not keep login info.

After logging into with Login page the app will not keep data. When you leave app and return to key Forum pages it is wanting user to login or sign on. When selecting login it just spins.

Is this possibly related to Android issue and could be on IPhone-mobile side also?

Thanks for checking and your help !

Lanny

Yes, there were some bad links to be repaired

Al Bundy

Hogbauski

Quote from: Lanny on August 01, 2023, 07:29:23 amMobile app has an issue being repaired with Android.  As for the not staying logged in, clear your cache

Still having the same problem with iOS app.

Lanny

Fixed
Check your phones

Al Bundy

Mo4Hogs

I'm still not able to get in forums MMQB, Jumpball, extra innings) directly from mobile IOS-iPhone. Upper left corner displays login or signup. I click login and it just spins.

Back on main menu I can login on Login page but it will not keep me logged in "forever".

My mobile user experience is totally different and frustrating after being a user for 10+ years. Am I the only one with this problem?

I'll add I deleted app powered off/on phone and reinstalled after "fixed" response. But still not working for me.

Mo4Hogs

More observations...when I go into Forums from main menu it does have me logged in.

However from main menu I tried to "directly" go into Tickets and login menu pops up with this message at top of page...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Please login below or sign up for an account with Hogville

Hogbauski

September 16, 2023, 01:00:15 am #10 Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 06:56:52 am by Hogbauski
Quote from: Mo4Hogs on September 02, 2023, 08:04:13 amI'm still not able to get in forums MMQB, Jumpball, extra innings) directly from mobile IOS-iPhone. Upper left corner displays login or signup. I click login and it just spins.

I've continued to have this same problem...but...I tried tapping "signup," instead...and it instantly showed me as logged in, and placed me at the level of the 'Forums' button (i.e., without having to enter UN and PW).

Hogbauski

Quote from: Hogbauski on September 16, 2023, 01:00:15 am
Quote from: Mo4Hogs on September 02, 2023, 08:04:13 amI'm still not able to get in forums MMQB, Jumpball, extra innings) directly from mobile IOS-iPhone. Upper left corner displays login or signup. I click login and it just spins.

I've continued to have this same problem...but...I tried tapping "signup," instead...and it instantly showed me as logged in, and placed me at the level of the 'Forums' button (i.e., without having to enter UN and PW).

Still exactly like this. No persistent login, just a 'quicker than entering the password' workaround.