Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Golfnut!

Started by Dillar Dog, September 20, 2017, 11:46:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillar Dog

We'll try to play fast.  No promises.

Good seeing you.

GolfNut57

hahaha......y'all did fine. No way as fast as you two played you were going to hold up our foursome. Who was that with you and what did you end up shooting?
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Dillar Dog

My buddy that works with me.  Kicked around the mini-tours for a while.  Good player for a lefty.

Shot a million.  Should've played with you.  Whenever you were around I hit good shots.

GolfNut57

Just give a holler when you wanna play. I am usually off during the mid week. I think it is past time for there to be another Hogville golf outing. Someone should get one of those set up.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Dillar Dog

I agree.  That was a good time.

Maybe we can get something going this fall.