Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs North Carolina

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 21, 2015, 07:07:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogz87

I mean, yeah, if you want to ignore the foul before the jumpball, then that's a good call.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

passinghog

Hogz87

I was afraid of this.  UNC is the second best offensive rebounding team in the nation and, as we all know, we're not a very good defensive rebounding team.  UNC may shoot 35%-40% and still win.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

PonderinHog

aar0n

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Hogz87 on March 21, 2015, 07:56:47 pm
I was afraid of this.  UNC is the second best offensive rebounding team in the nation and, as we all know, we're not a very good defensive rebounding team.  UNC may shoot 35%-40% and still win.

Will be a huge problem.  That and UNC will probably handle the press well.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

aar0n

40MINSOFHELL

Capt. Hamm

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

aar0n

Auburn

anyone having trouble watching the game on ncaa.com?  it ain't loading for me tonight like it did the other night

Ulysses_S_Grunt

GatorHog

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

aar0n

elkhog

GO HOGS!!!

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Bubba's Bruisers

Nice play so far.  We might be getting our shooting back.

passinghog

WPS501

I'm super impressed with the play so far.  Hogs not intimidated at all.

40MINSOFHELL

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

aar0n

I like the early intensity, keep this going all game and UNC will tire out late. 

hogs25

I can see Bell getting hot in this game.  Beard should have nailed that open shot.

PonderinHog

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

TheRazorbackGuy

aar0n

Playing with a decent lead scares me as bad as playing close with our recent history

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

aar0n

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

wupigsuey

Ulysses_S_Grunt

PonderinHog

dhornjr1

Looks like a different team than the somnambulists we saw Thursday night.

Hogz87

Less than five minutes into the game and Roy already going to the 2 PG lineup.  Not a surprise.

40MINSOFHELL