GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs North Carolina

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 21, 2015, 07:07:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

walrus

I am proud of the hogs effort so far. Don't count on NC staying cold for the whole game.

aar0n

Anybody see the dude straight out of the 50s in the light blue suit behind the UNC bench?

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

passinghog

GatorHog

40MINSOFHELL

aar0n

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

aar0n

Auburn

Quote from: Auburn on March 21, 2015, 07:59:36 pm
anyone having trouble watching the game on ncaa.com?  it ain't loading for me tonight like it did the other night

nevermind, reinstall of flash did the trick

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

hogs25

Rocktownhog

GO HOGS!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

aar0n

Can't leave one man back to defend 3... That momentum hurts

40MINSOFHELL

Bubba's Bruisers

Predictable.  They can handle our pressure.  And they can run with us.

40MINSOFHELL

aar0n

Good timeout there by Anderson, need to sloooow down the guys for a moment.  Getting sloppy

elkhog

GO HOGS!!!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

hillhog

Need to stay under control, fast paced is ok if you know what is happening.

Letsroll1200

North Carolina can't make shots!! Keep the pressure on! Bad plays on our part

aar0n

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on March 21, 2015, 08:08:19 pm
Predictable.  They can handle our pressure.  And they can run with us.

And so it begins.  Go away.

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hview

The Hogs need to feed Portis and he needs to take it to the rim. Missing the 3 opens up the fast break for NC.

aar0n

Hogz87

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: aar0n on March 21, 2015, 08:10:00 pm
And so it begins.  Go away.

I'm sorry, UNC sucks.  They can't handle pressure or run.

hillhog

They know they are going to get defensive rebounds by their inside buys so they can leave 2-3 players back for the fast breaks

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

aar0n

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog