Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Wofford

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 19, 2015, 08:09:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Ulysses_S_Grunt

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

MemphisBossHog

nice answer by Qualls right there.   Wofford going to live and die by the 3

Hawgzinbowlz

40MINSOFHELL

passinghog

Jek Tono Porkins

Sure is a lot of standing around on offense...
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

idochog

I love Jesus!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

idochog

I love Jesus!

40MINSOFHELL

The bad ark team has shown up in the beginning

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

I like the pace and the intensity.  We will wear them down. 

alohawg

It not the effort that is lacking, it's the mental, the decision making.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

TulsaJack32

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

rhinohog84

if the refs are going to call ticky tack then we should be going to the hole every possession

baseballhog

20hog11

Our aggressive D is making the refs trigger happy with the whistles

LSPRazorbac

If we can't get the ball in the paint, we will get shot out of the gymn.

This is crazy!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on March 19, 2015, 09:16:26 pm

Wofford deserves some credit for that.  Only down 2 and Wofford is having to work hard on the offensive end to get decent looks.  We'll see how that goes later in the game. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

pfrg999

The hogs simply need the standard 15-0 run
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on March 19, 2015, 09:16:26 pm
Wofford slowing it down .. Plus the press is not bothering them at all ...

Boardon Hamsay

Need to get the ball to Portis in the paint.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

opineonswine

If we'll be smart enough to keep them from shooting 3's, we'll win.  IF.

MemphisBossHog

Wofford is shutting our offense down?? If not for Qualls's 3s, we would be way down. 

Wofford's D has our offense stymied.  I mean that pass by Qualls to Bell was not a hard pass to make but he threw it almost to the Wofford bench.

Wofford has absolutely nothing to lose. Nobody thinks they have a prayer so they are just playing as hard as they can and they are going to shoot 3s.  Ark is nervous.  Bobby is already out. Maybe Mike doesnt want Bobby to get a 2nd foul early in the game.

hogs25

Hate when we stand around and dribble 30 feet away.  Get the ball to Bobby down low.

PORKULATOR

We are bigger than them, why is that not working. They have 1 or 2 fouls we have 6. I'm feeling like this game is gonna be a tale of two halves, but are we gonna wake up and not get down on ourselves for giving them the half. They're about to shoot a lot of free throws.

Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

razorbackchamps94

Quote from: pfrg999 on March 19, 2015, 09:17:54 pm
The hogs simply need the standard 15-0 run
Will be hard .. Wofford shoots real well from 3

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

idochog

They may be only getting one shot but they are getting good looks
I love Jesus!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on March 19, 2015, 09:18:26 pm
Wofford is shutting our offense down?? If not for Qualls's 3s, we would be way down. 

Wofford's D has our offense stymied.  I mean that pass by Qualls to Bell was not a hard pass to make but he threw it almost to the Wofford bench.

Wofford has absolutely nothing to lose. Nobody thinks they have a prayer so they are just playing as hard as they can and they are going to shoot 3s.  Ark is nervous.  Bobby is already out. Maybe Mike doesnt want Bobby to get a 2nd foul early in the game.

This has been out sub pattern with Portis and Qualls. 

Williams got to his spot.  Nice shot. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

MemphisBossHog

there you go Jacorey.  Right in the seam of the zone. 

Jesus, they hit again. 

and Moses gets his shot blocked.  WOW

wupigsuey

razorbackchamps94

40MINSOFHELL

GatorHog