Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Kentucky

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 28, 2015, 02:14:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Quote from: MAL3 on February 28, 2015, 05:48:54 pm
Nobody laughed at your joke. Maybe you need newer material
No I'm fine. Better than you actually, except my team lost today.
Woo pig Sooie
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

jbcarol

Kyle Tucker @KyleTucker_CJ  ·  10 minutes ago
Anderson on Arkansas' recent success vs. UK: "I'm sure they were kind of pissed off about that too. They came to play."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

root_hawg

ROBLYNNM

Quote from: LJHOG on February 28, 2015, 05:43:13 pm
No way to spin the game.  KY blew us out of the gym.  They could have won by 50 if they wanted.
Wrong....

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

ROBLYNNM

Quote from: MAL3 on February 28, 2015, 05:48:54 pm
Nobody laughed at your joke. Maybe you need newer material
Actually I thought his comments were quite funny... Now go join the Kentucky fans on their message boards and celebrate. 

Quote from: pccmizuno24 on February 28, 2015, 05:07:44 pm
I thought the one and done players hurt the APR! How does UK get away with it
They don't.  As long as they are in good standing.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: hawkhawg on February 28, 2015, 05:22:00 pm
All these clowns have been hiding out since the last lost.  Must give you guys a lot of pleasure to see the hogs lose.
they were trying as hard as they could until the 0.31 mark in the second half....that's when Calipari took out the Harrison twins and one of his bigs....he had no scrubs out there until we gave up the ghost.....that 14 points we made up on their huge lead was legit...anyone who thinks they let up on us couldn't be more incorrect...they wanted to beat us by 50
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

ROBLYNNM

Quote from: hawkhawg on February 28, 2015, 05:22:00 pm
All these clowns have been hiding out since the last lost.  Must give you guys a lot of pleasure to see the hogs lose.
Yep.  Best we have been in years...so fortunately for those of us who support the team, these clowns haven't had very many games to show their true colors....

Quote from: dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya on February 28, 2015, 05:20:08 pm
Hogs gave it all.

That's a good team, and got a lot of home cooking.

Will be different during the tournament, and we are finally going back.
If the Hogs play Kentucky in Nashville, we lose by 15+.  We do not match up with that team at all.

Slater

Arkansas lost on the road against one of the better college teams of recent memory and some people are freaking out? Come on, this is a very good Arkansas team, people need to enjoy this season. Mike Anderson is building something very special!
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

AWHAWG

Quote from: artyhog on February 28, 2015, 04:57:05 pm
Totally out of control.  Hog look hapless. Just 2 more games in the regular season.  Win both an we see Katsuya in finals of the SEC tourney.
^^^^^^^This... This is it!!!

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net