Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Auburn

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 10, 2015, 07:28:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

HamIAm

check out the "near capacity crowd" in the upper deck when Auburn is shooting free throws

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Hugehogsfan

I just don't know what to even think about a conference with the resources that the SEC has and to have referees that suck so bad.  Just blows ones mind!

GatorHog

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

razorbackfan4life

God it's nice having a lead but we continue to do some bone head things lol

PigDaddyKane

Have we got the FL officials again. Seem to call everything on us nothing on the other end.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

GatorHog

Quote from: HamIAm on February 10, 2015, 08:29:56 pm
check out the "near capacity crowd" in the upper deck when Auburn is shooting free throws

They're all wearing seat colors!

RussVegas Hawg

Gotta stop gambling on defense and they won't score much

Squealers

Can't remember the last time I saw a lane violation called. 
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

elksnort

Quote from: chubrick on February 10, 2015, 08:28:27 pm
Anyone else find it annoying that the camera is reversed on this court?

Sort of. LSU has the same set up. 

latrops

Quote from: ArmyOfnobunaga on February 10, 2015, 08:19:41 pm
Yeah Jim Bob is pretty liquored up....

Sounds like he started early...say about 10 am.

PigDaddyKane

The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

ArmyOfnobunaga

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

dsims2k3

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

dsims2k3

Hugehogsfan

Man up 9 even with stupid foul calls.  We are just the better team, hope that the refs don't' foul us all out.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dsims2k3

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

la20688

Quote from: Squealers on February 10, 2015, 08:31:02 pm
Can't remember the last time I saw a lane violation called. 
it was a no-doubter... :)

GatorHog

There must be some flashing lights on the scoreboard, I don't hear the rednecks anymore.

40MINSOFHELL

The Boar War

Even as well as we're shooting from the perimeter we should go inside every play.

hogmolar

31 points half way through the 1st half. That is nice

40MINSOFHELL

passinghog

BorderPatrol

Hugehogsfan

Just heard Jim Bob screaming HIT HIM at their player.  Stay Classy Awwwwburn!!!!

dsims2k3

PigTimePlayer

ya'll keep the play by play coming, I can't watch it . . . . counting on Hogville!
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

ArmyOfnobunaga

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on February 10, 2015, 08:36:09 pm
Just heard Jim Bob screaming HIT HIM at their player.

YEah Jim Bob will regret this if any of his friends are recording this.... for life.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

latrops

Quote from: GatorHog on February 10, 2015, 08:35:11 pm
There must be some flashing lights on the scoreboard, I don't hear the rednecks anymore.

I thought they were pretty entertaining.  I hope to hear some more of their insight.

elksnort

Quote from: ArmyOfnobunaga on February 10, 2015, 08:37:00 pm
YEah Jim Bob will regret this if any of his friends are recording this.... for life.
he's probably a dude that will wear it like a badge of honor

40MINSOFHELL

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

GatorHog

We should probably just pull Williams and let him chill

daprospecta

Anybody else watching this on Sling TV?  The feed is amazing! Watching this game in clear 1080p makes a difference.  Anyway, Williams has to look to pass that.

onebadrubi

What was just being reviewed?  Watching from a bar out if town with no sound.  And result of review?

The Boar War

Quote from: GatorHog on February 10, 2015, 08:35:11 pm

They had to go.  They heard an African American lady was running for public office.

razorbackfan4life

40MINSOFHELL

la20688

Auburn came out chippy! They were throwing elbows in the first couple of minutes.

elksnort

The Boar War

rljjr