GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Auburn

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 10, 2015, 07:28:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zane

Probably a regular caller into the Finebaum show
RIP LSUfan

hogwild32

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Cresthog

hog.goblin

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

40MINSOFHELL

The Boar War

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Looks like we're playing the refs tonight too.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Cresthog

40MINSOFHELL

GatorHog

Quote from: LaDecima on February 10, 2015, 08:22:12 pm
According to most haters on this site we were/are going to have a tough time there because "Pearl has that place sold out and rocking!"

"Rocking" = inviting everyone on hold for Finebaum call-ins

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cresthog

Lord let's hope Durham can bring something tonight.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

dsims2k3

Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

hogwild32

Cresthog

5-7 from downtown!

Bell 6-10 in his last 10 treys.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

40MINSOFHELL

Cresthog

dsims2k3

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Hugehogsfan

This is the shooting start that I wanted to see, this could be a fun night, well except for that screaming Auburn fan. 

dsims2k3

la20688

Looks like this thing is heading for the 80's...

elksnort

Our boys are playing fast and hard tonight and the shots are falling

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

latrops

So far so good.  Finally shooting well again.  Right now we look like a far superior team.  Hope it stays that way.

PORKULATOR

Ant Beard gets about 2 hustle fouls a game. If he tightens those up, he's gonna be awesome. Real high bball IQ, good stroke... Future looks bright.
Wps
NY
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Cresthog

They're going to be in the bonus before 10 minutes.

ArmyOfnobunaga

Kingsley has to stop these dumb dwight howard type of fouls.
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.     -Some guy named Will

arkfan81

Have faith...

PigDaddyKane

The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

Cresthog

Jek Tono Porkins

I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

NorthDallas40

Bonus at the 12:30 mark. Screw these refs.

Cresthog

Oh dear god. He misses and we get lane violation.

chubrick

Anyone else find it annoying that the camera is reversed on this court?

GatorHog

lane violation -- because otherwise the shot would have went in

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dsims2k3

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dsims2k3

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

GatorHog

Breems

Auburn will make several comebacks on their home floor. Gotta stay a step ahead.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />