Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Ole Miss

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 17, 2015, 07:58:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

40MINSOFHELL

wupigsuey

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 17, 2015, 08:53:27 pm
Might want to get Portis back in the game...

He and Qualls shouldn't leave often.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

alohawg

Why is it this team consistently cannot get the simplest of rebounds? ::)
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

NorthDallas40

Only the biggest homer outside of FCJ can't see the huge issues and problems on this team. They simply flat out refuse to play 3 point defense. They are so bad that you can only conclude that Mike is telling them not to worry about defending it.

40MINSOFHELL

Lose this game and it's going to be tough to make the NCAA tourney given our road woes

LRHawg

intelligence

Announcer just said Michael Quails instead of Qualls

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

PonderinHog

hogsanity

And yet another team shooting great against the higs leave them open & hope they miss defense.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

GatorHog

that last series was gross - gave up two fouls, four o-rebounds or something, four points...

razorhog52

jfred59

Quote from: LRHawg on January 17, 2015, 08:58:04 pm
So much for two refs helping us...

They are awful.  JW got shoved OB and they called it on him

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

hawgfan4life

intelligence

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

PonderinHog

intelligence

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

intelligence

GatorHog

HOOO My GOD, om missed a shot... the run begins.

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

intelligence

27 -20 madden with the dagger 3. BWA rockin

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ICEman

Unbalanced audio, you can definitely tell that the announcers are not in the house. It seems disingenuous for them to use the word here in Bud Walton Arena.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

wupigsuey

GatorHog

om banks a 30 footer at shot-clock buzzer. smh

PonderinHog

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

intelligence

wow. dude with the prayer 3 and it goes. 30-20 OM. official review to see if shot clock expired.

jfred59

GatorHog

italian9005

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PonderinHog

GatorHog

you really need that 3rd ref to get the replay right

elksnort

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

cubsfan5150

QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

jfred59

intelligence

Obvious shot clock violation. $EC refs in the house tonight

32 - 20 om

HogFansReunited

That was complete bull. Wish we got the calls at home
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Dirty

GatorHog

elksnort

What is Ole Miss is shooting percentage right now?