Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Squirrel Dog

Started by Wayne Watson, August 08, 2014, 06:51:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Fox squirrels love a light rain.   Me and Dad killed a full limit several times on days like that on Hickory or Overcup Ridges .
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

How about a update on that Dog Wayne.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 27, 2016, 01:38:14 pm
How about a update on that Dog Wayne.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Petit Jean is a great dog.  Working with a lab pup now.  See my avatar.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Wayne Watson on January 30, 2016, 10:27:18 am
Petit Jean is a great dog.  Working with a lab pup now.  See my avatar.

Good I been talking up getting a dog with the daughter heading off to college in the fall.

DeltaBoy

Give us an update on that Dog Wayne.   

The Wife still standing pat on no dog for me.

DeltaBoy

Wayne how about an update on that Dog.  :razorback:

Wayne Watson

Been so busy I haven't had time to work with her in a while.  She does weigh 95 lbs. now.
We don't rent pigs

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Wayne Watson on September 23, 2016, 10:06:03 am
Been so busy I haven't had time to work with her in a while.  She does weigh 95 lbs. now.

Great !

DeltaBoy

Update on that Dog. Momma still saying no to a dog.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 01, 2016, 03:12:53 pm
Update on that Dog. Momma still saying no to a dog.

Great.  We're going squirrel hunting down south after Christmas.  Also gonna run a small trap line.
We don't rent pigs

Three and Snout

Anything new with that dog since 6:02 pm?   ;D

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Wayne Watson on December 02, 2016, 06:01:33 pm
Great.  We're going squirrel hunting down south after Christmas.  Also gonna run a small trap line.

Have fun with that dog and on that trapline.

Hog_Swanson

Please tell us that dog is okay, Wayne.  It's been 4 days with no updates. ??? ??? ???
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

HawgWild

Been a year without an update on your 95 lb. squirrel dog. Delta's got the jones.

DeltaBoy

Wayne been busy best I can tell.

Wayne Watson

She's doing great!  Going out this weekend if it's not too cold.
We don't rent pigs

DeltaBoy

January 09, 2018, 11:37:32 am #117 Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:48:47 pm by DeltaBoy
Quote from: Wayne Watson on December 27, 2017, 05:08:22 pm
She's doing great!  Going out this weekend if it's not too cold.

That's great news.

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 09, 2018, 11:37:32 am
That great news.
Well go ahead Delta, see if Wayne will send you some photos of the dog in compromised positions the woods ;D.

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Albert Einswine

Delta hates contractions!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Albert Einswine on January 09, 2018, 05:17:39 pm
Delta hates contractions!

That what women have when they are pushing out babies.

Hog_Swanson

Yes, yes it is.  SMH