Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Kentucky

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 27, 2014, 05:23:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogz87

We had a 7-2 lead and Portis missed a dunk that would've put us ahead 9-2.  Kentucky on a 7-0 run since.

Dirty

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

root_hawg

First timeout...need to get some TOs or this will get bad

Arazorbackguy1

Too early to tell, but look a little panicked right now
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

root_hawg

Would u really say this is their first truly "hostile" environment this year?

trashcan maN

No panic. Were getting great looks and rotating well on D. Looks good so far. Just gotta keep grindin

pigture perfect

I know some of you are Bobby Knight fans, but I can't stand him as a commentator.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

cubsfan5150

Looks like they are calling the game far tighter than the MSU game, which I don't see as a good thing for us.
QuoteWest Side Rooter wrote:

Always best to talk [expletive] about a team when you don't have to face them again.

I'd do the same. LaRussa's a nutjob and would probably throw at his head.
ETA: A bottle of wine, not a baseball.
ETA: Empty bottle, obviously.

ishankem

hogs defense against drive penetration is lacking

lookawayquick

Not a good start for Madden. Looks like he is trying to do too much.  Not letting the game come to him. B Knight is horrible!

root_hawg

Pigdiana Jones

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 27, 2014, 06:09:44 pm
We had a 7-2 lead and Portis was fouled but not called and missed a dunk that would've put us ahead 9-2.  Kentucky on a 7-0 run since.

I fixed that for you.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

MojoHog

Only positive of not being able to watched the game is no Bobby Knight!!!!

Bring me some good updates now...

WPS!
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Arazorbackguy1

Randle just bull rushes and gets the call every time.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

root_hawg

Thats why I have it on mute and the radio is on

root_hawg

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ishankem

was that Moses for the cats? the red sea just parted on that drive for a layup

Gor-Gor

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

root_hawg

Anyone hear the interview from the Kentucky sports show today on Bo's show?  He said Cal doesn't plan much for teams that play junk styles...he just concentrates on what they will see most of the year.  Said Cal would not address Ark till the day before

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hogz87

Ulysses_S_Grunt

trashcan maN

jbcarol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

root_hawg

arkfan81

Have faith...

Ulysses_S_Grunt

hhicNaychaBoi

jbcarol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

MA, working the refs - he learned from the best...I like it

Kingsley!!!

jbcarol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

root_hawg

2nd TO and a 2 point lead for the hogs...good hustle

hhicNaychaBoi

cypert2

Don't get the Knight hate. Guy is a great analyst. Maybe you'd rather listen to Dykes say "I really like Bobby Portis. His motor is always running," about a dozen times each half.
Swinging on the two and the four.