Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Kentucky

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 27, 2014, 05:23:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on February 27, 2014, 08:37:45 pm
Congrats to Mike Anderson and his Hogs.  He is building something.  I guess its happening in front of us right now.  We just need to be patient.  As he keeps getting "his players" in the program, more wins like tonight will be forthcoming. 

Great job Mike and the Hogs.

Signature Hog ball.

Perfect ft line, caused a lot of turnovers, MA working the refs all night, great time-out choices, didn't let them get down on themselves.....they played like the crowed wasn't even there.  POPPED THAT CHERRY THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

RazorBassin

WPS!  Great game tonight!  It is great to see Hog ball back again!

Randy Johnson

For all of those who have always wondered what it looked like in the 90's with Nolan,
tonight was pretty much like it!

MemphisBossHog

Very nice interview with CMAnderson by Rece Davis.  He asked Mike 3 questions and Mike had some nice answers. Mike pointed out that the Hogs had been in some "heartbreak" games on the road and that maybe the Basketball gods said it was Ark's time tonight.

Mike said he wasnt worried about NCAA tourney talk, he just wanted the kids to keep getting better and growing (Im paraphrasing).

It was a nice little interview that gives our head coach and our program some national publicity.  (hope Malik Monk was watching LOL)Great job Mike!!!!

Boardon Hamsay

Man, I better put my doc on speed dial just in case this doesn't go down within the next four hours.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

hview

There was a play I believe late in the first half when Randall went up for a shot and Moses blocked his shot. Randall looked shocked.

hview

I think the entire KY team was shocked, they got beat by a better team tonight.

MemphisBossHog

Quote from: RazorBassin on February 27, 2014, 09:06:07 pm
WPS!  Great game tonight!  It is great to see Hog ball back again!
I think we all are guilty of being impatient at times, but tonight showed that there must be a method to Mike's madness.  He is building a "program" slowly but surely.

He is getting his type of players in slowly.   Portis and Kingsley will mature and get stronger and be more "manly."  Ky Madden has been great.  I think Mike will be looking for the next Lee Mayberry or Corey Beck.  We need a coach on the court who "runs the show."  Hopefully Mike will find him and get him to Fayetteville.

The team maintained composure and was perfect from the FT line tonight.  16 of 16.
Mike just needs some more muscle and length and Im sure he will get it. 

Congrats to Mike.  He has some doubters but I hope they see that he knows what he is doing. Just give him the time to do it.  Its right around the corner--NCAA basketball relevance that is.  LOL

HogRedTilImDead

Quote from: rlh06 on February 27, 2014, 09:13:26 pm
Man, I better put my doc on speed dial just in case this doesn't go down within the next four hours.
Man you are not kidding!!  My wife filmed me jumping up and down and yelling like a fool. Playing it back it looks sorta like I am having a seizure. Such a good game. Talk about Throwback Thursday. Hawgball was in full effect tonight!!  WPS!!
GO HOGS!!

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Birminghog

Quote from: hview on February 27, 2014, 09:16:53 pm
I think the entire KY team was shocked, they got beat by a better team tonight.
^
This. KY Had the better athletes. We had the better TEAM.

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

Quote from: MemphisBossHog on February 27, 2014, 09:11:25 pm
Very nice interview with CMAnderson by Rece Davis.  He asked Mike 3 questions and Mike had some nice answers. Mike pointed out that the Hogs had been in some "heartbreak" games on the road and that maybe the Basketball gods said it was Ark's time tonight.

Mike said he wasnt worried about NCAA tourney talk, he just wanted the kids to keep getting better and growing (Im paraphrasing).

It was a nice little interview that gives our head coach and our program some national publicity.  (hope Malik Monk was watching LOL)Great job Mike!!!!

I'm never worried about Mike making us look bad in these situation.  He is nothing but class.