Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 13, 2014, 05:27:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

ttrk05

Madden and wade are the best players, at this time, on the team.  Madden has been all year.  Love that combo. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

LZH

Quote from: PonderinHog on February 13, 2014, 06:12:00 pm
Top 50 RPI.  How it went up after three losses is beyond me.

Thx.  I haven't seen them this year.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

CollegeHog

-Dr. Mantis Tobaggan, MD

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

AloRaptor

Quote from: SteveInArk on February 13, 2014, 06:18:36 pm
#5 for Mizzou took, like, 4 steps.
it's their version of the jump stop. They call it the walk stop. :o

PonderinHog

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Otis

Did qualms just hit the upper right side of the backboard on a 3 attempt?  That is possibly the worst shot of all time.  Larry Marks like.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

SteveInArk

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on February 13, 2014, 06:21:19 pm
Selfish play by qualls.

Yeah ... was surprised he kept it to the basket.  Should have passed it off.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

lookawayquick

alohawg

Mike Anderson- coach momentum killer  ::) why put a non-scoring line-up on the floor after working so hard to build a lead???
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

PonderinHog

CollegeHog

Selfish play by qualls.

You're telling me that a triple-teamed lay-up in transition is NOT the right play?
-Dr. Mantis Tobaggan, MD

Atlhogfan1

Selfish play by qualls.

I just don't think he understands the game yet. 

At least this one is at a pace we should like. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

dhizzle

Hawg Red

Cannot understand the subbing patterns for the life of me.

Go on a run and then put guys like Scott in for Madden, leaving Qualls as the only player even close to being a playmaker. Qualls should never be the best guy on the court.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: Otis on February 13, 2014, 06:21:50 pm
Did qualms just hit the upper right side of the backboard on a 3 attempt?  That is possibly the worst shot of all time.  Larry Marks like.
Yes, he strong armed the crap outta that one.

Hawg Red

Quote from: alohawg on February 13, 2014, 06:22:31 pm
Mike Anderson- coach momentum killer  ::) why put a non-scoring line-up on the floor after working so hard to build a lead???

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Breems - is it just me or does the selfish play of Harris not drive you crazy? Reminds me of AAU play.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

Quote from: Hawg Red on February 13, 2014, 06:23:08 pm
Cannot understand the subbing patterns for the life of me.

Go on a run and then put guys like Scott in for Madden, leaving Qualls as the only player even close to being a playmaker. Qualls should never be the best guy on the court.

It makes no sense.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Blutoblutarsky

Quote from: alohawg on February 13, 2014, 06:22:31 pm

Bc he is a great coach. Top 10 paid coach who knows what he's doing. Don't question the messiah

Atlhogfan1

Scott again handling the ball well and making an assist. 

PonderinHog

TheOtherColombia

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

hogmolar

These refs suck. I really don't think so but just wanted to get in before the whole board

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

HouSwine

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

So now after losing the lead he puts Madden and Portis back in.....to get the lead back?  ::)
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

elksnort

Quote from: dhizzle on February 13, 2014, 06:23:05 pm
i think bobby knight hates arkansas.
He hates stupid basketball when he sees it.

Not that our guys are playing so dumb yet.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!