Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Missouri

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 13, 2014, 05:27:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Holy crap 4 of us and one of them and they still get the board.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

PonderinHog

Williams pops from 10.

Ole on the other end.

Dr. Starcs

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

lookawayquick

Qualls fails to block out again.  Not giving his teammates much so far.. Effort dude!

CollegeHog

Getting killed on the boards and I'm sick of it.
-Dr. Mantis Tobaggan, MD

Blutoblutarsky

LZH

When is the last time anyone saw a college basketball player follow his shot?  Has it happened since the '90's?

FrozenHam

SIAP but Bob Knight is a worthless commentator making no effort to mask his favoritism for Missouri.  Yuck.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

Quote from: CollegeHog on February 13, 2014, 06:29:15 pm

They either never learn or aren't properly taught.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Breems

As far as how these two teams play, Rosburg is their most important player. We need to draw more contact on him.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

PonderinHog

Dirty

Quote from: CollegeHog on February 13, 2014, 06:29:15 pm

Take an aspirin and call Mike in the morning.

Atlhogfan1

Knight likes Rickey Scott. Sees the same thing Mike does.  Good defender and trustworthy ball handler. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

cosmodrum

I turned on the game so expect us to go ice cold. Already looks that way.
Go away, batin'

jst01

HouSwine

Why do we get the announcers and refs in training?

Dirty

Quote from: cosmodrum on February 13, 2014, 06:32:01 pm
I turned on the game so expect us to go ice cold. Already looks that way.

So we can blame all the losses on you?

Atlhogfan1

Layup after layup and Mizzou is only shooting 40%.  0-5 from 3.  Don't know if these %'s will hold much longer.  Both teams with 10 FTA's.  Great stat for us on the road. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

jcharkansas

Quote from: FrozenHam on February 13, 2014, 06:30:00 pm
SIAP but Bob Knight is a worthless commentator making no effort to mask his favoritism for Missouri.  Yuck.
No joke sounds like he's got a love affair with misery

hobhog

We should have worn our green uniforms.....We 'd be up by 10 and recruits like them.

lookawayquick

I like the energy J Williams is bringing.   

hogmolar

Quote from: HouSwine on February 13, 2014, 06:32:25 pm
Why do we get the announcers and refs in training?
In what way have the refs sucked.

Dr. Starcs

Michael Sam rumored to be in attendance at the game. Having a gay ole time.

Kevin

Got to stop them from lay ups.

Right now, it is lay ups and free throws for mizzou
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jjdlc

How on earth was that a charge??  That guy was in the air.

FrozenHam

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 13, 2014, 06:32:48 pm
Layup after layup and Mizzou is only shooting 40%.  0-5 from 3.  Don't know if these %'s will hold much longer.  Both teams with 10 FTA's.  Great stat for us on the road.

+1 Nice.  I like it!

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

PonderinHog

Quote from: Kevin on February 13, 2014, 06:34:07 pm
Got to stop them from lay ups.

Right now, it is lay ups and free throws for mizzou
I'd take it all day if I could get it.

Dr. Starcs

And could they not have reviewed that during the 3 minute timeout?!?!

Hogmeier

DoubleReedHawgCaller

jfred59

If these  clowns call this flagrent MA should go crazy

PonderinHog

Dirty

Ulysses_S_Grunt

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

HouSwine

Anderson needs to cut the politeness with these refs

Blutoblutarsky

Haith needs to get sniped from
The catwiZzAlk. What a bia biaaaaaaaa

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

DoubleReedHawgCaller