Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Vanderbilt

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 08, 2014, 02:26:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Breems

That will keep happening until Portis or Kingsley enter the game. Sheesh.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Dirty

ishankem

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Rbill

But seriously, the two steals were nice, and Qualls can stay in, but it's time to get Harris and Scott out of there for our starters. ASAP

PonderinHog

Qhog

Breems

Michael Qualls .... PLAYIN' A LITTLE .... STRIIIIIIIING MUSIC!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Michael Qualls looks like the black version of the Ole Miss Rebel mascot. 

hogmolar

We always play good d then give up offensive rebounds which leads to points

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

The_Iceman

So let me get this straight:

-Harris drives to the lane, gets hacked twice, and no call.

-their player is dribbling up court, Qualls moves his feet and cuts him off, the guy dribbles right into him, but foul on Qualls?

Blutoblutarsky

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ishankem

Squealers

Inconsistent refereeing...nothing worse.  Players don't know what is being called and what's not since it changes every time down the floor. 
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

PonderinHog

Breems

Dirty

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Atlhogfan1

LOL We are now down 1 after all of those easy points off of our defense. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Letsroll1200

TulsaJack32

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

elksnort

What's the NET result of our doubling and trapping?

Works great then it gives up wide open 3s and dunks.

Thoughts

Breems

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Atlhogfan1

Defense is leading to offensive confidence so far. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Muleriderhog

Why take out Williams?!?!? This substitution crap is so old every game Anderson pulls players when they are playing good!

Dirty

Blutoblutarsky

PonderinHog

He's on his back, ref!  Starting to piss me off.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

I don't care what either team is doing, the officiating continues to make these games nearly unwatchable.

arkansasrazorback

Send this tape to the SEC.  This officiating is sh*t

Marshfieldhog

Another set of crap refs, SEC should be ashamed.

ishankem

press defense and double teaming leaving some of their shooters open

Dirty

Quote from: Breems on February 08, 2014, 03:33:16 pm
I don't care what either team is doing, the officiating continues to make these games nearly unwatchable.

This!!!

The_Iceman

Another terrible call by the ref. We have a hard enough time rebounding 5 on 5, but we are down 5 on 4 with Clarke's injury, their guy knocks it out of bounds, and they give it to them.

Pathetic.

PonderinHog

elksnort

Quote from: Breems on February 08, 2014, 03:33:16 pm
totally agree. It hurts
CMA's Razorbacks worse than most teams also.

HouSwine

I kind of like that they are letting them play. Helps our pace, imo.

Letsroll1200

Breems

I want one of our players to *accidentally* run into one of these lil [CENSORED].

Dirty

Quote from: The_Iceman on February 08, 2014, 03:34:06 pm
Another terrible call by the ref. We have a hard enough time rebounding 5 on 5, but we are down 5 on 4 with Clarke's injury, their guy knocks it out of bounds, and they give it to them.

Pathetic.

+1

rupert

I have been to many Arkansas games in Memorial gym...just can't go anymore even though I like here,,,Kevin Stallings spends most of his time yelling at the officials, the fans boo  for a  foul against the opposing team for every other play and unbelievably (to me) the refs give them every stinking break....I always end up yelling and just can't take it anymore...I'll just yell at tv

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc