Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Tennessee

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 22, 2014, 06:34:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BENJAMINX

TNhawgfan

Watching the hogs and vols play always makes me think of the SEC tourney semi game. Best game of the series
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

wupigsuey

ugh ....plays a little stuffarino? hate that dude
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Cure

Best set play out of a timeout I've seen from Mike all season.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

latrops

Gulley again....his continued solid play would be huge.

hhicNaychaBoi

I started a game thread because i didnt see one...why would it be deleted

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Smaller lineup is too quick for Tennessee so far on our offensive end. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

Smart move by Tenn to go zone that last possession.  Our offense is still one on one play. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Dirty

latrops

HogFanatic

So far so good.
Poor foul but they're playing well so far. Getting boards and knocking down shots.

YouCrawl_IQuall

PonderinHog

latrops

WooPig90

Im sorry but Bell is useless if he cant hit WIDE open 3s

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

HawgAdvocate

Hogs already have 5 fouls
UT has 0

FTs galore to come.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

PORKULATOR

How nice of the officials to step in and restore order and balance by calling touch fouls a plenty on the hogs, yet they're hammering us in the paint.
wps
believe
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: TheSportsGuy on January 22, 2014, 07:18:03 pm
Bell just flat out sucks
I love how we can't bash players on here yet it happens every game

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

latrops

Looks like we are settling into our typical road lull on offense.

Mick Hogger

Wow. Hogs are 15-76 on the road since Nolan. Unbelievable.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: TNhawgfan on January 22, 2014, 07:20:15 pm
I love how we can't bash players on here yet it happens every game
I deleted it. More will come if it continues.

THUNDER!

Atlhogfan1

I don't get the Bell start and he was the last one to come off of the starters.

This Tenn team reminds me of the Ole Miss teams of Barnes.  Horrible basketball to watch but they are physical and will beat you down at their place physically. 

WooPig90

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: latrops on January 22, 2014, 07:18:16 pm
Bell bricks the wide open 3. 

He doesn't keep his balance when he goes up for a shot. His feet swing every time.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Dirty

HogFanatic

I like this smaller lineup against TN.
Too many turnovers for the Hogs.

SloppinItandLovnIt

Come on Harris! Get your head in the game man!
Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

wupigsuey

TNhawgfan

Razorbacks#1

13-13
TO@ 11:54
All posts bashing players/fellow posters will be deleted, so don't waste your time or mine.

THUNDER!

Dillon23

This group should never be in the game at the same time...never.

PORKULATOR

We've got to get tougher when the ball is on the boards. Tougher in the paint period
wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

root_hawg

Im watching Tenn throw up bricks from the outside....ummm lets go to a zone and block out and maybe we win

latrops

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on January 22, 2014, 07:21:18 pm
He doesn't keep his balance when he goes up for a shot. His feet swing every time.

Did he change his shot since highschool?  He was signed because of his perimeter shooting, which has been abysmal since he got here.

trashcan maN

Too bad Gulley picked up the two early ones. He needs to look to score more often.

Beaverfever

I actually wish Gulley had another year.  I never thought he'd be a contributor.  Bell is disappointing to say the least. 

SloppinItandLovnIt

The simple mental mistakes just build up and build up. Nothing major just dumb mistakes.
Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

Letsroll1200

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HawgAdvocate

6 O-boards already for UT.
Early fouls for Arkansas.

Gotta change this.