GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Tennessee

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 22, 2014, 06:34:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

Dirty

root_hawg

Tenn is playing fast which is benefiting the hogs...26-24 hogs

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

latrops

Why is Cuonzo Martin letting Tennessee play this fast?  Slow it to a crawl and they'd be up 15 by now.

trashcan maN

pigture perfect

This is definitetly the pace we want so far.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Atlhogfan1

Yes, this is like a pickup game.  A bad one.  These two teams can make your eyes hurt watching them offensively. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Beaverfever

Tennessee doesn't look like they match up well with us. 

Tooth

Ridiculous to call that a foul. Ridiculous.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Locutus_of_Boar

Dean:  "Looks like a pick-up game here."

Looks more like a CBI tourney elimination game.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Liking it so far responded well to a little adversity. Refs suck. Kiko goes down no call. TN guy flops and they call it on Clarke. Total BS
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

-Blu

SloppinItandLovnIt

Refs have not been what I would say .... unbiased this evening. But when you play as terrible as we have for the last 10 years they arent going to give you those calls
Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Beaverfever on January 22, 2014, 07:34:35 pm
Tennessee doesn't look like they match up well with us. 
If the pace was slow you would be saying the opposite. Here's hoping that doesn't happen
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

SloppinItandLovnIt

Welcome to Arkansas, well if there is nothing to bitch about we will just make something up.

latrops

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 22, 2014, 07:35:33 pm
Liking it so far responded well to a little adversity. Refs suck. Kiko goes down no call. TN guy flops and they call it on Clarke. Total BS

Just the way it is on the road.

Beaverfever

Quote from: root_hawg on January 22, 2014, 07:33:47 pm
Tenn is playing fast which is benefiting the hogs...26-24 hogs
Of of our own sloppy play.  I think I figured out the key to our road success!!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

Beaverfever

bhahah at that no call on the over the back.  You might as well throw punches under the basket.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

trashcan maN

beautiful ball movement. Also a Qualls sighting!

latrops

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

SloppinItandLovnIt

Bad when even the commentators are even noticing the referees

TNhawgfan

discombobulationist

Only took us 16 minutes to get to the ft line!
Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 05, 2014, 02:17:08 pmISIS could be overrunning your city and Rick would talk about how nice it is to have new neighbors.

Tooth

Capt. Hamm

wupigsuey

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dirty

wupigsuey

trashcan maN

qualls struggles around the rim when not dunking

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

latrops

Don't even try to draw a charge on the road...it is pointless.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Mr walk on air needs to get it up over the rim
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Dirty

Qualls need to jump out of the building and dunk it

Letsroll1200

root_hawg

Man our post players need to go see the strength and conditioning coaches; they are rail thin when compared against other team's post players.  Looks like that old ad on comic books where the dude was kicking sand in the little guys face

razorbackchamps94

Qualls must had played his best ball those first 11 games cause the last 4 he's stinking it up.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: kj0N on January 22, 2014, 07:40:03 pm
qualls struggles around the rim when not dunking
Since league play started he has struggled overall